Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session - Education (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session (401419 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by mcemman: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Raufrukayat:
I think D.E list is coming out together with Coc list.
Tanx alot
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by KingAfooBaba: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Welcome to Page 68!!!
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by lizzyduba: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Pls, do anyone have an idea on how much we would be paying(schoolfees).
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by 1Odedeji(m): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
KingAfooBaba:
Welcome to Page 68!!!
Lol, make dem release coc list abeg
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by toptee2020: 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Plz is there any statistician in the building, either aspirant or admitted students,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,plz signify tongue
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Tunnarh: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
toptee2020:
Plz is there any statistician in the building, either aspirant or admitted students,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,plz signify tongue
there are many but I don't think there is any CVE in the building
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by RushO2(m): 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
NEW PROBLEM..
Futa Acceptance Fee
REMITTA
Not sure ihave heard of this one before, i went to pay my acceptance fee yesterday, was given admsn thru PD, due to the fact that other banks had an issue or the other, i ended up @Zenith Bank, i told the cashier i wanted to pay my acceptance thru E-transact, so he said it can be done after walking for hours searching for a bank which could do it, so he searched his system and said FUTa accptance fee is not on the E-transact option rather it was on REMITa, a new policy Buhari established where all money in relation to the federal Govt. Goes to, due to the fact Futa z a federal sch. Thereby a federal project the money goes there, so i told it i dunno of remita da tz E-transact i want, buh he said da E-transact has been upgraded to REMITa so he told me not to worry da i will still get want i want, fast forward to now, he has done the REMIta now, i didnt get a code from the receipt to Log on to Futa's site and print my acceptance form and Admsn letter, buh after much explanation to the entire banks staffs, cos they had to come to my hearing when things where going out of hand, they said i shouldnt worry that it has been paid and all i need z to get to the school and tender the receipt, buh i'm not satisfies with that, dunno what else to do.. Anyone with similar experience and anything to help please.. I'm devastated..
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by FolabiCash: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
RushO2:

NEW PROBLEM..
Futa Acceptance Fee
REMITTA
Not sure ihave heard of this one before, i went to pay my acceptance fee yesterday, was given admsn thru PD, due to the fact that other banks had an issue or the other, i ended up @Zenith Bank, i told the cashier i wanted to pay my acceptance thru E-transact, so he said it can be done after walking for hours searching for a bank which could do it, so he searched his system and said FUTa accptance fee is not on the E-transact option rather it was on REMITa, a new policy Buhari established where all money in relation to the federal Govt. Goes to, due to the fact Futa z a federal sch. Thereby a federal project the money goes there, so i told it i dunno of remita da tz E-transact i want, buh he said da E-transact has been upgraded to REMITa so he told me not to worry da i will still get want i want, fast forward to now, he has done the REMIta now, i didnt get a code from the receipt to Log on to Futa's site and print my acceptance form and Admsn letter, buh after much explanation to the entire banks staffs, cos they had to come to my hearing when things where going out of hand, they said i shouldnt worry that it has been paid and all i need z to get to the school and tender the receipt, buh i'm not satisfies with that, dunno what else to do.. Anyone with similar experience and anything to help please.. I'm devastated..
That's sad bruh. I'll advice yu to keep bugging the bank and also visit crc in futa to know if the remita shii works
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by mrpackager(m): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
RushO2:

NEW PROBLEM..
Futa Acceptance Fee
REMITTA

gbese. re ooo ooo

bro visit CRC in futa sharply
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Dizney(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
Just passing by, wassup people, how y'all doing? any computer science aspirant here?..also from computer science, 300l.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2015
Dizney:
Just passing by, wassup people, how y'all doing?
any computer science aspirant here?..also from computer science, 300l.

YOU TOO DON TURN BIG BOY NIYEN OOH grin grin grin

team_aspirant
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Wales112(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2015
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]will there be DE List this year.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Raufrukayat(f): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
Wales112:
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]will there be DE List this year.
Sure there will be.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Babalolasamuel(m): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
RushO2:

NEW PROBLEM..
Futa Acceptance Fee
REMITTA
guy, if u have another moni, just enta any UBA bank of first bank and don't listen to dose block heads in the bank. na wen u reach skul u go know d difference btw remita and etranzact. its closing on Friday. pple re still paying with etransact.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by otimmy8: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
RushO2:

NEW PROBLEM..
Futa Acceptance Fee
REMITTA

The Remita payment thing is the directive of the federal Government, in line with the TSA initiative. My younger brother had the same issue, he wanted to get the receipt so he could present to his school after payment but he didn't know how to go about it. Someone at GTB asked him to send a mail to support@remita.net which he did and one of the guys there at Remita helped him out. so I suggest you send a mail to them. Hope this helps.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by KingAfooBaba: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Babalolasamuel:

guy, if u have another moni, just enta any UBA bank of first bank and don't listen to dose block heads in the bank. na wen u reach skul u go know d difference btw remita and etranzact. its closing on Friday. pple re still paying with etransact.
LOL. Another money keh?? You have no chill whatsoever!
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Dizney:
Just passing by, wassup people, how y'all doing?
any computer science aspirant here?..also from computer science, 300l.
Wats up... CSC 100L here
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
KingAfooBaba:

LOL. Another money keh?? You have no chill whatsoever!
Don't think he's got any option
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by walejoel16: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
RushO2:

NEW PROBLEM..
Futa Acceptance Fee
REMITTA

Well, truth is that all Federal Government agencies-including FUTA has been moved into the TSA project. I think what it now means is that you will have to pay your school fees at the banks through Remita. In that case, you do not need to be worried about the legitimacy of the Remita or Bank guys!

In any case if your money wasn't paid, you should keep your evidence of payment to prove that liability should remain with the banks or somebody as you had already paid.

I paid for company registration via Remita 2 weeks ago for the first time, and while it was abit strange at first, i have gotten used to the process now that anything i do, i merely paid through GTBanks internet banking and life has been easier for me since then.

I hope that addresses your concern.

Cheers bruv
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Dizney(m): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
adebayor1490:
Wats up... CSC 100L here
hook up 562838AE
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
Dizney:
hook up 562838AE
Cool... buh I don't ping
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by mrpackager(m): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
just passing...........

by

and

anticipating

for

.Coc

list

Gud luck guys coolcoolcoolcool
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by horchukoh(m): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
mrpackager:
just passing...........

by

and

anticipating

for

.Coc

list

Gud luck guys coolcoolcoolcool
samehere bro. But when do you think the list will be out because the suspense is getting too much oo.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by dope1996(m): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
horchukoh:
samehere bro. But when do you think the list will be out because the suspense is getting too much oo.
the tin tire us ooo...wahala dey
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by horchukoh(m): 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
dope1996:
the tin tire us ooo...wahala dey
abi...they should just release the list so we can know our fate.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by dope1996(m): 8:17am On Oct 16, 2015
i guess it will be out today or on monday undecidedi
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Whills: 8:52am On Oct 16, 2015
guys check this out. If this does not work pls dont just stay at home 4 another 1year enrol for ijmb and enter 200levcl directly without jamb. Call 08116467122 for more info

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by SammyT95(m): 9:47am On Oct 16, 2015
RushO2:

NEW PROBLEM..
Futa Acceptance Fee
REMITTA
I'd advise u calm down as u re not the only one in this but if u still disturbed you can go to CRC in school for clearing and advice or u use the CRC helpdesk.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by mrpackager(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2015
horchukoh:

hopefully from Monday it should be out
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by mrpackager(m): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
Count down to resumption grin

1 month to go cool cool
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Orthega: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Pls frnds, how do we get d letter of attestation?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
Orthega:
Pls frnds, how do we get d letter of attestation?
what letter of attestation

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (172) (Reply)

2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.