Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Which Of This Set Of People Do Nigerians Curse The Most?share Your Thoughts... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of This Set Of People Do Nigerians Curse The Most?share Your Thoughts... (762 Views)

Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest / PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos / Nigerians Curse a lot And are rude to each other. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Set Of People Do Nigerians Curse The Most?share Your Thoughts... by Giitheon(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
Which of this set of people do Nigerians curse the most
1)NEPA
2)POLICE
3)GOVERNMENT? Share your thoughts and add more
Re: Which Of This Set Of People Do Nigerians Curse The Most?share Your Thoughts... by holatin(m): 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
NEPA receiving curse since God says let there be light.
Re: Which Of This Set Of People Do Nigerians Curse The Most?share Your Thoughts... by acenazt: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
cheiiii Nepa followed by Police. those two would be the richest organizations in Naija if only insults were valuable.
Re: Which Of This Set Of People Do Nigerians Curse The Most?share Your Thoughts... by yuncka: 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
NEPA don receive curse sotee if U no pray go their office, U fit collect free curse dey go.
Re: Which Of This Set Of People Do Nigerians Curse The Most?share Your Thoughts... by Giitheon(m): 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
I agree with u guys sha...NEPA....bt u kw dis days b lyk say dem dn dae try sha.......nw i think pipu focus more of dier curses on d government.
Re: Which Of This Set Of People Do Nigerians Curse The Most?share Your Thoughts... by Giitheon(m): 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
holatin:
NEPA receiving curse since God says let there be light.
guy u funny o.lol
Re: Which Of This Set Of People Do Nigerians Curse The Most?share Your Thoughts... by toxiflam: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
NEPA ooo, even PHCN abi wetin dey call themselves now; EDC no receive curse reach.
Meanwhile, up NEPA sha
Re: Which Of This Set Of People Do Nigerians Curse The Most?share Your Thoughts... by Diffdeef(m): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
K
Re: Which Of This Set Of People Do Nigerians Curse The Most?share Your Thoughts... by Giitheon(m): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
toxiflam:
NEPA ooo, even PHCN abi wetin dey call themselves now; EDC no receive curse reach.
Meanwhile, up NEPA sha
lol...lyt nd my area b lyk bread nd buta nw o
Re: Which Of This Set Of People Do Nigerians Curse The Most?share Your Thoughts... by Giitheon(m): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Diffdeef:
K
k 4 wat??
Re: Which Of This Set Of People Do Nigerians Curse The Most?share Your Thoughts... by Diffdeef(m): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
Giitheon:
k 4 wat??
nothing,I fit modify later... Lol
Re: Which Of This Set Of People Do Nigerians Curse The Most?share Your Thoughts... by toxiflam: 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
Giitheon:
lol...lyt nd my area b lyk bread nd buta nw o
Same here. Na why I dey hail them
However, I am still wary of the myth: Na when u hail NEPA, they go begin mess up
Re: Which Of This Set Of People Do Nigerians Curse The Most?share Your Thoughts... by Giitheon(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
toxiflam:

Same here. Na why I dey hail them
However, I am still wary of the myth: Na when u hail NEPA, they go begin mess up
true tok broda......true tok
Re: Which Of This Set Of People Do Nigerians Curse The Most?share Your Thoughts... by Giitheon(m): 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
Diffdeef:
nothing,I fit modify later... Lol
ok na....anoda way of buking space..no wahala

(1) (Reply)

Female Soldier Slumps At Remembrance Day Parad / See 21 Workers Who Spend Time Cheating Death! Oh My God... / “indigenous Staffs Of Popular Uyo Eatery Cry Out Over Tribalism By Igbo Manager”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.