Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Pope Francis Prays In Mosque - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Prays In Mosque (612 Views)

Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone / SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics / Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis Prays In Mosque by ATM2: 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
Pope Francis Prays In Mosque

Pope Francis today took part in a Muslim prayer with the Grand Mufti of Istanbul on his second leg of his three day visit to Turkey.

Pope Francis was alongside theGrand Mufti side to side today and clasped his hands for a two minute silent prayer in the 17th-century Sultan Ahmet mosque, aiming to show respect for Islam and encourage stronger ties between the two faiths
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Mosque by holatin(m): 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
a real man of God.
May Allah bless you.
we worship the same God
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Mosque by laykhorn(m): 12:02am On Nov 30, 2014
Sometimes when this man act, you just wonder what life would be If all Nigerians take religion the same way
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Mosque by paxonel(m): 7:41am On Nov 30, 2014
GOD BLESS POPE FRANCIS, you have inspired us. God bless as many christians that follows this man's foot step, i am not a Catholic, but this man is my mentor in life
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Mosque by AJ01(m): 8:12am On Nov 30, 2014
Good..tolerance
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Mosque by Burmak: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2014
Am a catholic but i do not support the pope's action.his predecessors did the same but with what results? No true peace without christ the pope is just wasting his precious time,if you want there to peace pray for them to be converted to christ's all this dialogue is useless jesus instructed his church to pray for them and make them his disciples and not to dialogue with them.
These people are only doing what their god commanded them they can never change its like trying to evangelise lucifer
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Mosque by paxonel(m): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2014
Burmak:
Am a catholic but i do not support the pope's action.his predecessors did the same but with what results? No true peace without christ the pope is just wasting his precious time,if you want there to peace pray for them to be converted to christ's all this dialogue is useless jesus instructed his church to pray for them and make them his disciples and not to dialogue with them.
These people are only doing what their god commanded them they can never change its like trying to evangelise lucifer
can you please show us the place in the bible that says ,Jesus say if they don't want to be my disciple, then don't make peace with them.
can you show me?
you are just for satan who do not want peace.
search yourself

(1) (Reply)

. / CDHR Demands Report On Investigation Of Synagogue Building Collapse / You Migth Want To Read This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.