Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Is There Reward For Going To Church Early? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Reward For Going To Church Early? (451 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / Do You Like Going To Church Early? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Reward For Going To Church Early? by ogahlouiskid18(m): 6:09am On Nov 30, 2014
now my daily taught. because I was brought up to this saying # angels of God reward those who come to ,#early.

what if u decided to preach before going to church. then u look at your wrist watch and its take a lot time....would the angel still wait because of you .and use the previledge to give those who came late, but came before u
nairalander your suggestions.
Re: Is There Reward For Going To Church Early? by pussyeater(m): 6:24am On Nov 30, 2014
Front Seat!
Re: Is There Reward For Going To Church Early? by tolustx(m): 7:10am On Nov 30, 2014
pussyeater:
Front Seat!
lOl. Perfect reward! Let's also talk abt why people run away frm sunday school m.. https://www.nairaland.com/2011105/why-people-stay-away-sunday#28271971
Re: Is There Reward For Going To Church Early? by lokito: 7:18am On Nov 30, 2014
Reward?

Perhaps if people hear about certain rewards like 'you'll make heaven guaranteed' or 'you'll be as rich as Otedola' or 'you'll be given a sure jeep' etc.
Believe me, there'll be confusion in churches every Sunday. People will park their properties to live permanently there na. Me personally i'll be going to church as early as Saturdays. Lol
Re: Is There Reward For Going To Church Early? by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 30, 2014
Man made traditions is what will prevent 60% of Nigerians from entering shamayim(heaven)
Re: Is There Reward For Going To Church Early? by monickerless: 7:34am On Nov 30, 2014
The only way to find out is through a controlled experiment. Let Bro A go to church early and Bro B be a late comer and let's observe them.
But...
Reward for coming early? undecided Why would God want to reward you for COMING EARLY

(1) (Reply)

You Will Have Testimony To Show / Is It Sin If I Go Have Sex With Another If My Patner Gave Me Permission To? / Open Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.