Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

TRUE RELIGION: How Sure Are You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TRUE RELIGION: How Sure Are You? (1091 Views)

How Sure Are You that God exists / Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRUE RELIGION: How Sure Are You? by Youngzedd(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2014
According to some estimates, there are roughly 4,200 religions in the world.

Everyone believe he is practising the true religion, but how can one prove that. What if at the end of time you find out you are not practising the true religion.

In Christian perspective, only if you're a born again you can inherit the kingdom of God.
I begin to ask, does it mean that those practising other religions will not inherit the kingdom?
Same is applicable to Islam.

The question:
Can you prove that you're practising the true region the creator of the whole universe invented?
Re: TRUE RELIGION: How Sure Are You? by santislim8(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2014
K
Re: TRUE RELIGION: How Sure Are You? by Tallesty1(m): 10:08am On Nov 30, 2014
Christianity is not a religion and should not be in the list.
Re: TRUE RELIGION: How Sure Are You? by philfearon(m): 10:08am On Nov 30, 2014
The Self,is the only True Religion
Re: TRUE RELIGION: How Sure Are You? by Godfullsam(m): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2014
God knows those who serve Him, if you claim to be serving the true God then you must depart from iniquities.
Re: TRUE RELIGION: How Sure Are You? by johnydon22(m): 10:26am On Nov 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
Christianity is not a religion and should not be in the list.

lol christianity is not a religion...please what is it

1 Like

Re: TRUE RELIGION: How Sure Are You? by Tallesty1(m): 10:46am On Nov 30, 2014
johnydon22:

lol christianity is not a religion...please what is it
Christianity is founded on a "personal relationship" with Jesus Christ.

The difference is, while religion teaches that the way to be right with God is by earning your way, Christianity teaches that we are saved by grace.

Religions is about man trying to reach up to God. Christianity is about God reaching down to man.

Religions teach that you must justify and sanctify yourself, earning the favor of the deities by practicing religious rituals and observing religious law, but Christianity is not like that. Instead, Christianity is founded on the unearned and unearnable grace of God, which He bestows on believers by his own initiative, and which enables them to become Christians.
Re: TRUE RELIGION: How Sure Are You? by johnydon22(m): 10:51am On Nov 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
Christianity is founded on a "personal relationship" with Jesus Christ.

The difference is, while religion teaches that the way to be right with God is by earning your way, Christianity teaches that we are saved by grace.

Religions is about man trying to reach up to God. Christianity is about God reaching down to man.

Religions teach that you must justify and sanctify yourself, earning the favor of the deities by practicing religious rituals and observing religious law, but Christianity is not like that. Instead, Christianity is founded on the unearned and unearnable grace of God, which He bestows on believers by his own initiative, and which enables them to become Christians.

LMAO...christianity is not a religion its a personal relationship with jesus christ. . . can you define religion for me

2 Likes

Re: TRUE RELIGION: How Sure Are You? by Tallesty1(m): 11:13am On Nov 30, 2014
johnydon22:

LMAO...christianity is not a religion its a personal relationship with jesus christ. . . can you define religion for me
It is there in my previous comment.
Re: TRUE RELIGION: How Sure Are You? by johnydon22(m): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
It is there in my previous comment.
hahahahaha laf wan kill me die... dis guys no go kill me... dem go see red dem go insist say na white... hahahaha SMH... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TRUE RELIGION: How Sure Are You? by saintvc(m): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Catholicm
Re: TRUE RELIGION: How Sure Are You? by BrightEye(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
There is certainly a true religion, but unfurtunately is not among the 4,200 list. It is LOVEISM. It is non-secterian, it is natural to individuals and it is in our instinct.
Love! Religion of love!
Love all humanity, love yourself, love the creation you find yourself, then you are living the right life. Through this love, you shall experience and have knowlegde on all the mysteries of life and existence.

2 Likes

Re: TRUE RELIGION: How Sure Are You? by Youngzedd(m): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
BrightEye:
There is certainly a true religion, but unfurtunately is not among the 4,200 list. It is LOVEISM. It is non-secterian, it is natural to individuals and it is in our instinct.
Love! Religion of love!
Love all humanity, love yourself, love the creation you find yourself, then you are living the right life. Through this love, you shall experience and have knowlegde on all the mysteries of life and existence.

I like/love this.
Re: TRUE RELIGION: How Sure Are You? by Youngzedd(m): 6:43am On Dec 07, 2014
Ping.
Re: TRUE RELIGION: How Sure Are You? by Tayeni(m): 7:03am On Dec 07, 2014
johnydon22:

hahahahaha laf wan kill me die... dis guys no go kill me... dem go see red dem go insist say na white... hahahaha SMH... grin grin grin
i tell u.....na the normal mumbo-jumbo be that o....".christianity is not a religion". pseudo deep.
Re: TRUE RELIGION: How Sure Are You? by Ograke(m): 7:10am On Dec 07, 2014
johnydon22:

Loool..

(1) (Reply)

Confusion Here?. / Christ Embassy SPREADING All The Way To Sambisa. / Nasa's Rover Spots Crucifix, Ruined Church On Mars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.