Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Let Those Who Have Ears Now Heed This Warning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Those Who Have Ears Now Heed This Warning (410 Views)

Quran 4:74-77 ‘let Those Fight In The Way Of Allah…’ Critics Deceit Exposed / 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To / Those Who Have Ears To Hear And Minds To Understand, Let Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Those Who Have Ears Now Heed This Warning by elfaez(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2014
Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears..
In my sleep a figure appeared before me, and its form shook the very frame of my little body. As I slept an image appeared before my eyes, and its gruesomeness harrowed my soul.
In my visions of the night, I saw flesh. Human flesh, scattered about a building familiar to me - it was the figure of a church in my home town. But as I inquired, a voice told me that the area I stood in is a university campus, one familiar to me. It is a university in southwestern Nigeria.
As I beheld the carnage, terror sized me. From then on, it was confusion and carnage. As I type this now, the dream seams fleeting from my memory, but I can still remember seeing more destruction of lives, soldiers, blood and butchery, manhunts, and more and more carnage. I saw people gathered up in a building and butchered. I saw flesh charred like wood. I saw things I've never seen in reality, and I hope I never witness. As I awoke from my slumber, it seemed like I just passed,nay, escaped, through a portal from one world to another. Pains coursing through my head and body told of the trauma my body went through in my disturbed sleep. I found myself thanking God that the vision is no more than a dream of the night. Then, as I sat up, setting about shaking off the trauma that embattled my senses, I thought, could it be possible that the heavens with this dream do warn me of things to come? Could it be just a dream, a trifling convention of the mind? I am no prophet, and most of my dreams do not come true. I hope this one is one of them.I earnestly hope.But what,what if ,and heavens forbid,It is replicated in reality?I cannot bear to think upon this possibility without finding the need for prayer,and I hope you do join me in praying for yourselves, your friends, your parents, your wives, your children your brothers and sisters, your associates, and all those who are worth more than a dime to you.
Alternatively, you could ignore this, advice others to do the same, and give me titles like liar and attention seeker. It won't matter- if. I'm making this up, or it is just a foolish dream. But if not, if it is no foolish dream, then, God be with you ( that's even if you believe in him). I recognise the fact that this seems very much made up, even to me, but I assure you it isn't.
Pray Nigeria. Pray! Pray! Pray!
Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Now Heed This Warning by Applaner: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2014
Are u just coming in from France?
dese things are already happening.

No doubt. we need to pray .

(1) (Reply)

Why Terrorism Persists In Nigeria – Oritsejafor / What God Says About Ebola And Last Days Troubles. / How Well Do You Understand Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.