Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,325 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To (37079 Views)

16 Short Sermons To Change Your Life / 10 Sermons That Makes The Congregation Dislike Their Pastors / Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by tosyne2much(m): 8:41am On Jan 11, 2015
I have been to various Youths & Singles Programme in churches and I noticed there are some sermons that will register discomfort and E no con-sign me on the faces of the ladies grin

Take A Glass Of Yobo Drink & Relax cool

10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To

1. Do Not Have A Boyfriend
Haaaaaaaa !!! This is a tough sermon oooo. I remembered vividly when we held Youths & Singles Programme in my fellowship & the ladies were advised not to have to boyfriend not until they are of marriageable age. You just need to see the way the ladies were looking as if they should grab the pastor and tear him to pieces

2. Don't Allow A Guy You Are Dating Hug You
Haaaaaa I bet many young ladies will not like to hear this.. The pastor says NO form of hugging is allowed because
her bosoms has activating
power that could activate thoughts of a average dude... Funny right ?

3. Direct Your Toaster(s) To Your Pastor
So many churches demand a lady directs her toaster(s) to the pastor for assessment, that is, when a brother in the church approaches her, she dare not show green light, kindly direct him to your pastor for assessment. * ehhhnnn dis one use style hard oooo grin .. I guess every lady will only be willing to inform her pastor when everything is set but advising her to direct her toaster(s) to her pastors is a NO NO for many young ladies

4. Do Not Visit Any Guy You Are Not Married To
I have also attended a Programme when the host (pastor) condemned the act of a lady visiting her fiance. He urged them to meet him in the church, eatery, or when a third party will be present, else they should not go at all

5. Take A Friend Along With Going To His House
This sounds like the ladies are being protected from having sex with their lovers. Some pastor preaches against going on a visit when he's alone at home because he believes it should be the best measures taken to curb sex before marriage. This is most likely to go through the left ear & pass through the right ear of our ladies grin

6. Do Not Open Your Legs For Him
Since sex is what some ladies use to tie their men down, it will pass through the left eat and go out of the right ear the moment a pastor threatens them to stop the act

7. Do Not Wear Ear Rings
Most ladies in churches will change their facial expression when a pastor condemns the use of earringa at the expense of salvation. It takes a personal decision to do away with earrings & jewelry. Therefore, preaching against it will not enter the head of our ladies grin

8. Do Not Wear Trousers
This has been a serious debate for a long time. So many ladies don't believe wearing of trousers is a sin because there no Bible verse describing how a man or a woman's garment looks like

9. Any Attachment To Your Body Is A Sin
Hiaaaaaaan !!! No weavon, no make-up, no lipstick gloss.. 90% of Nigerian ladies will turn deaf ear to such a sermon when they know that is what ignite their beauty grin

10. Don't Not Consider Dating A Man Who Is Not Born Again
Let's not deceive ourselves. What is the percentage of men who are genuinely born again ?
Ladies will most likely turn deaf ears because they know it won't be easy & it might take them eternity searching born again dudes

46 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by cutieberie1(f): 8:42am On Jan 11, 2015
nyc post
i agree with no.10

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by elantraceey(f): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2015
1. Do Not Have A Boyfriend
Haaaaaaaa !!! This is a tough sermon oooo. I
remembered vividly when we held SINGLES
programme in my fellowship & the ladies were
advised not to have to boyfriend not until they are
ready for marriage. You just need to see the way
the ladies were looking as if they should grab the
pastor and tear him to pieces
I can't listen to this , should I get married to someone I don't know? Being in a relationship gives you time to study and know the person you want to get married to.

2. Don't Allow A Guy You Are Dating Hug You
Haaaaaa I bet many young ladies will not like to
hear this.. The pastor says NO form of hugging is
allowed because
she has bosoms which has activating
power to activate thoughts of a average dude...
Funny right ?

Where is it stated in the Bible?

So many churches demand a lady directs her
toaster to the pastor for assessment, that is, when
a brother in the church approaches you, you dare
not show green light, kindly direct him to your
pastor for assessment. * ehhhnnn dis one use style
hard oooo .. I guess every lady will only be
willing to inform her pastor when everything is set
but advising her to direct her toaster to her pastors
is a NO NO for many young ladies
I'll definitely show him my fiance not toasters else I'll be in his office weekly grin

4. Do Not Visit Any Guy You Are Not Married To
I have also attended a programme when the the
host (pastor) condemned the act of visiting her
fiance. He urged them to meet him in the church,
eatery, or when a third party will be present, else
they should not go at all
5. Take A Friend Along With Going To His House
This sounds like the ladies are being protected from
having sex with their lovers. Some pastor preaches
against it going on a visit when he's alone in the
house because believe it should be the best
measures taken to curb sex before marriage. This
is most likely to go through the left ear & pass
through the right ear of our ladies
No way , at least I should get to know how he takes care of himself and his house once in a while.

6. Do Not Open Your Legs For Him
Since sex is what some ladies use to lie their men
down, it will pass through the left eat and go out of
the right ear the moment a pastor threatens them to
stop the act

I agree , never!! cool cheesy

7. Do Not Wear Ear Rings
Most ladies in churches will change their facial
expression when a pastor condemns the use of
erring at the expense of salvation. It takes a
personal decision to do away with earring & jewelry,
so preaching against it will not enter the head of our
ladies
8. Do Not Wear Trousers
This has been a serious debate for a long time. So
many people don't believe wearing of trouser is a
sin because there no Bible verse describing how a
man or a woman's garment looks like
9. Any Attachment To Your Body Is A Sin
Hiaaaaaaan !!! No weavon, no make-up, no lipstick
gloss.. 90% of Nigerian ladies will turn deaf ear to
such a sermon when they know that is what ignite
their beauty

I can't attend a church that preaches this.

10. Don't Not Consider Dating A Man Who Is Not
Born Again
Let's not deceive ourselves. What is the percentage
of dudes in the world of today are genuinely born
again ?
Ladies will most likely turn deaf ears when they
know it will take them eternity searching born again
dudes

well well well , I'm beginning to change my stand on this recently.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Hazardd(m): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2015
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2015
Number1 has summarised it all.
There's no need for a christian to be having boyfriend or girlfriend if he/she is really a christian.

P.S- No Muslim or Atheist should quote me. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by tosyne2much(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2015
The standard wey God put heaven hard die..

If God offer pre-degree programme for Heaven sef, people go boku wey dem go still short listed grin

6 Likes

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Are you exempted ?
I don't even have, to start with....
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 11, 2015
elantraceey:

I can't listen to this , should I get married to someone I don't know? Being in a relationship gives you time to study and know the person you want to get married to.
Don't be misled.
Boyfriend and girlfriend relationship is different from courting.
Bible condemns the former not the latter. smiley

6 Likes

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 11, 2015
1)Boyfriends-A Godly relationship is ok.
2)Hugging-HABA!!,i love hugging
3)How wl i direct toasters to pastor,looks childish.
4)I dnt visit pple,alwaz indoor
6)I agree with this
7)Ear-rings has been causing pains for me recently,i have to stop.
coolI love trousers,it brings out the shapewink
9)I disagree with this.
10)lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by naturally: 10:10am On Jan 11, 2015
They will never listen to such grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by youngpee(m): 10:15am On Jan 11, 2015
I will be back
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2015
nice
I like this guy smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 11, 2015
kristina1:
1)Boyfriends-A Godly relationship is ok.
2)Hugging-HABA!!,i love hugging
3)How wl i direct toasters to pastor,looks childish.
4)I dnt visit pple,alwaz indoor
6)I agree with this
7)Ear-rings has been causing pains for me recently,i have to stop.
coolI love trousers,it brings out the shapewink
9)I disagree with this.
10)lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2015
Japhet04:
Dnt use me to book space
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 11, 2015
kristina1:

Dnt use me to book space
I have something to tell you, but it would be more interesting if he makes FP first wink
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by mentorandfriend(m): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2015
Ya, because most of those teachings are unscriptural.
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 11, 2015
Japhet04:
I have something to tell you, but it would be more interesting if he makes FP first wink
I said my mind.
And pls no insults embarassed
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2015
kristina1:

I said my mind.
And pls no insults embarassed
trust me cool
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Kenneth205(m): 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
On point bro!
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Maccoy1(m): 10:05am On Jan 15, 2015
Oh boy if na like this, ladies wey go enter hell fire Borku(them plenty)...LORD HAVE MERCY

2 Likes

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Rapsainot(m): 6:22am On Jan 16, 2015
grin grin grin I don't even know wetin dey laugh me after reading this...
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mtchew.

I wanted to add mine, but the topic doesn't look like one that will generate likes.

1 Like

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by PerfumeRepublik: 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tough one . Goes in from one ear out from the other. The 3 abrahamic religions always disagree with natural sexuality

1 Like

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Goahead(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
Must it be women all the time

9 Likes

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by clefstone(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
E
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by englishmart(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
lol
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by DeCritique(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
Yes oh.... On point! Most ladies won't even dare to allow the pastor complete his statement before they face down and start pressing their phones or use their hand fans to start blowing away imaginary heat!!

Babes dem, I hail oh!! cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
# Don't marry him just because he is rich cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by mcdokwe(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ok
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by justi4jesu(f): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
So many churches demand a lady directs her toaster(s) to the pastor for assessment, that is, when a brother in the church approaches her, she dare not show green light, kindly direct him to your pastor for assessment. * ehhhnnn dis one use style hard oooo grin .. I guess every lady will only be willing to inform her pastor when everything is set but advising her to direct her toaster(s) to her pastors is a NO NO for many young ladies

Very funny, there must be a verrryyyyyy long queue in pastor's office, if every girl does this. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Ebubeslym(m): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
Op these girls will not follow everything the pastor says verbatim..

in Psquare's voice
Do What's right never give up on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting / Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) / Understanding The Concept of Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.