Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,391 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) (25998 Views)

Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) / Sadiq Abacha And Wife Welcome Baby Boy - Photos / Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by onyeguy: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2014
Okay we don hear.
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by Vonelixir(f): 10:37am On Nov 30, 2014
I expect more of ur beats. Am a die-hard fan
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by henryutd(m): 10:37am On Nov 30, 2014
Congrats
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:38am On Nov 30, 2014
spillyboy14:

Cotton wool full your brain

Maybe and then again, maybe not. I guess it takes like to know like. Good morning, simpleton.
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by extension: 10:38am On Nov 30, 2014
@sonofmark
opening something u cant close. why dont you shut ur mouth or zip it.
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by Gen2jaynee: 10:40am On Nov 30, 2014
Congrats.... Still trying to know the colour of that baby ..... Lemme bring my glasses.. Brb
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by edenhazard(f): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2014
ND XO?
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by holatin(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2014
congratulations.
pls do DNA test.
don't be angered by my word, na Femi kuti own cause am
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by reachycul(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2014
nekaa:
the color of that child dou....

Congratomatoes to them...
Wat hapin 2 d colour
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by blesseddivah(f): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2014
Awww...congrats to em.. Its a girllll
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by macjoshmini(m): 10:44am On Nov 30, 2014
who the hell is jude
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by lonelydora: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2014
Congrats. Welvome to the world
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by antontech(m): 10:49am On Nov 30, 2014
Congrats to them

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by dainformant(m): 10:49am On Nov 30, 2014
Congrats to the lovely couple
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by nationwide1(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2014
Going all the way to America for delivery is the height of absurdity. The same people will blame government officials for doing same. Or Nigerian hospitals cannot take normal deliveries, abi? For citizenship? That's silly and myopic because they don't still a good future in Nigeria. Anyway, congrats to the new parents!
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by Estimable(m): 11:01am On Nov 30, 2014
Bigloaf:
The baby look like, white baby. Congrate. Happy child welcoming.
Before she's one year,we'll know hw far.....naija sun no get mercy......
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by waternogetemeny: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2014
Congrats to the happening couple... abeg wen is the white wedding biko! dont tell me that i missed it.

If not, Jude turn up mehn!
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by Etruth: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2014
Leadn:
Congrats to them and the albino Adanna welcome to earth earthling cheesy
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by cmoneke: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2014
TheSonOfMark:
Congratulations to him.

I hope now he'll concentrate on raising his kid and stop attacking his brother's wife, Lola Omotayo, and also cease inciting animosity against her.

Guy u mumuoooo so dis is wat u. Can say to a. Child dat was just born n d dad. Bc these traid is for d baby nt d. Dad lol u no weLloooo
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by Battery1(m): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2014
Why is he lookin so happy, I tot d father jst died? Do u go to see ur wife in d hospital wit camera men? W dnt do dis in slovakia.
Congrats to d poster, I mean oooopppss!! Watis d name of d baby sef?
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by datguru: 11:21am On Nov 30, 2014
spillyboy14:

Cotton wool full your brain

Haba grin

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by mediachirps(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2014
which one be amakaikenga..com again? abeg wise up and creat a marketable brand name for your blog. By the way, welcome cute baby.
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by profGinger: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2014
Congrat ifeoma.
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 30, 2014
She was pregnant when they got married as they only got married 19 weeks ago
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by redcliff: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2014
TheSonOfMark:
Congratulations to him.

I hope now he'll concentrate on raising his kid and stop attacking his brother's wife, Lola Omotayo, and also cease inciting animosity against her.
can you shut up? Thank you
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by redcliff: 11:35am On Nov 30, 2014
mediachirps:
which one be amakaikenga..com again? abeg wise up and creat a marketable brand name for your blog. By the way, welcome cute baby.

Was lindaikeji not trash name till she became popular?
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 30, 2014
holicalpha:

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Even if I'm not the first to comment I'm still on front page....congratulation to you and your wifey.

This one wey be say all of them dey born for U.S just for citizenship, anyways I'm using the medium to say happy Sunday to everyone of you out there and my future girlfriend wait patiently I will be there soon.

You thought i was saying Yes! Because she put to bed.? Na because i dey front page abi second page.?

And happy sunday to the french students.

Front page more important than that bulb-coloured baby? Nawa for you o.
Comme vous êtes drôle. Bon dimanche à vous.
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 30, 2014
Congrats brother smiley
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by moststylish(m): 11:45am On Nov 30, 2014
spillyboy14:
Ohhh NOOOOOO!!!!

Its an abortion... I wished for a boy. grin grin grin grin grin Na joke I dey ooo... abeg.

Me no do gender discrimination. Love all from God.
if all girl child were aborted,which girl will u be bleeping nw
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by mediachirps(m): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2014
redcliff:

Was lindaikeji not trash name till she became popular?
we should lean how to diversify things..... watch out if any other gossip blog with personal name brand as domain name will make near Linda's heights in blogsphere.
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by Etianwanokon: 11:51am On Nov 30, 2014
TheSonOfMark:
Congratulations to him.

You have said it all my dear. I love you for your honesty and objectivity
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl. (Pic) by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:54am On Nov 30, 2014
Etianwanokon:

You have said it all my dear. I love you for your honesty and objectivity

Thanks ma'am.

Hmmm...Etianwan? Now I'm partly curious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy / Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy Graduates From High School (Photos) / Mary Timms Dazzles In Creative African Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.