Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Dont Miss The "Keep Seeking First God"s Kingdom" Convention - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Miss The "Keep Seeking First God"s Kingdom" Convention (386 Views)

God(s) And Our Ignorance / 114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Miss The "Keep Seeking First God"s Kingdom" Convention by Calebosko(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2014
a friend of mine did invite me to their keep seeking first Gods kingdom convention of jehovah"s withness and i find it very interesting and educative, a three days program that u dont av to miss, as a friend i want to urge all Nairalanders to find every means they can to atend the program, and tanks me later,and to those who did atend, pls share ur experience and benefit.

(1) (Reply)

Online Prayer Vigil / The Last “i Love You” / Must Read!!! How I Overcame The Major Type Of Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.