Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,454 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer (39072 Views)

Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus / Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning / Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by tellwisdom: 9:21am On Dec 02, 2014
3coins:

and this is supposed to be funny?

I really need to tell wisdom to find you

You are a foolish boi undecided
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by beemzy2014(f): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2014
tellwisdom:
His mom must have been praying for Abdul Azeez oo, not knowing he bears zeeworld now. Chai sad

lol
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by sylve11: 11:14am On Dec 02, 2014
journey well! sad sad cool
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by darne(m): 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
RIP Big Bro @ZeeWorld

@some comments.

Sadly Most Of Yall didnt get the chance to know who he really was, very cool headed G, very humble to the last and most of all he was a big source of inspiration to alot of dudes out here.

We`re gonna keep celebrating ZEE WORLD & AALIYAH Records !

#SAD
#RIPBlood cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by HopeAtHand: 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
penisilin:
I've seen dis before, it happened to someone I use to know. Its called SJS Steven Johnson's Syndrome...O bad gidi gan! besides, was d guys still posing for a snap shot or takin a selfie even in dis condition?...

Penisilin, did u know that unnecessary use of penicillin antibiotics causes Stevens-Johnsons syndrome..

Your moniker is quite deadly. grin
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by jimmy101231(m): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
MysticZeus:
'

argh!

Super Facial-Nasty lipsrsealed

I stand to be corrected, this is after effect of Money Rituals (maybe via Yahoo), like someone said, ''Forcing Destiny to Your Hands''

R.I.P to Him tho.
Guy ask for forgiveness....you are not to judge anybody

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by jimmy101231(m): 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
sobastical:

I was never and would never be part of it too
please who is he I don't know him cos I school in Brazil
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by Hero10001: 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
voltron:

yes he is a regular menu mofo right
Meaning?!
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by redsun(m): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nigeria needs serious quality control for the things that are coming into the country,especially food. A lot of mysterious diseases are inflicted Nigerians these days. Cancer was the disease of the rich that have regular access to the west a decade ago in Nigeria,but now,even pepper sellers in the village do have cancer.

Indominoddles! Watch out for Shiites like that.
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
wink
HopeAtHand:

Penisilin, did u know that unnecessary use of penicillin antibiotics causes Stevens-Johnsons syndrome..

WHAT! angry my penisilin ain't a bad baddo but a gud baddo, ask d active ladies, dey use it a lot witout complaint... I'm gud, I swear I'm sweet... Disclaimer:- I can't vouch for any of my siblings, relatives, pals, or any oda penisilin but just ME...
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
Zee world die,damoche too die,remain skally for this crazy world
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
HopeAtHand:

Noooooooooooo, dey aint talkin abt me, ask d ladies & dey'll tell u dt I'm a gud baddo... But pls oooo, be careful when and how to use any impersonator callin demselves penicillin and every oda drug...
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by simdam500(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
rip
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by nas4q(m): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hero10001:
In 7 days, 7 influential people had died in Agege.
People like; Baba-oja of Agege, Ologba of Ogbaland, Akeem-yar adua, Mummy T, Azeez aka Zee world etc
Let your will be done o Lord.
Bro hope it's not mimmy T cuz I have him and Zee world do their tin in akerele carnival. I just hope it's not mimmy t cuz the guy is a promising musician. RIP to Zee world
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by ukandi1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Chai... This is original cancer . The virulent type.
R.I.P man..
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by Hero10001: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
nas4q:

Bro hope it's not mimmy T cuz I have him and Zee world do their tin in akerele carnival. I just hope it's not mimmy t cuz the guy is a promising musician. RIP to Zee world
Oh! Not mimmy t but mummy T, a loving mother.
Meanwhile, i'm chilling with baale at atobaje street opp akerele.
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by nas4q(m): 8:11am On Dec 03, 2014
Hero10001:

Oh! Not mimmy t but mummy T, a loving mother.
Meanwhile, i'm chilling with baale at atobaje street opp akerele.
Thanks for the clarification. Enjoy urself dude
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by sobastical: 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
jimmy101231:
please who is he I don't know him cos I school in Brazil

Do I look like Google or Wikipedia? Mr school in Brazil
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by sobastical: 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
Janet101:

U are right?

Yeah?
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by hassan7: 3:00am On Dec 21, 2014
You guyz can not believe the news I just read from one of the top music site
Zee World Death Is Said To Be The Work Of A Friend
read the post in the link below:
http://www.musicng.com/2014/12/zee-world-death-is-said-to-be-work-of.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waje Shows Off Major Cleavage In Red (photo) / Wizkid performs with Chris Brown In South Africa / KCEE Pictured Directing Traffic In Berlin..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.