Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Get Fit For Christmas. Lose 8kg In 3 Weeks. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Fit For Christmas. Lose 8kg In 3 Weeks. (521 Views)

I Want To Gain 8kg In 21 Days / I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? / Keep Fit Or Get Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Fit For Christmas. Lose 8kg In 3 Weeks. by mychaella(f): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hi all.

Are you looking to fit into that new outfit for that christmas party coming up? Have you tried everything you can to lose those pounds? Want to drop dress sizes fast?

Then join our "Fit For Christmas" group.

Lose up to 8kg in the next three weeks.

What are the perks?
* supressed hunger and appetite
* increased energy levels
* no exercise required
* increased metabolism
* increased fat burning
* no expensive teas, pills, shakes or powders
* no gimmicks
* no fasting or starving
* no skipping meals
* fast, noticeable results.
* eat up to five meals per day

Sign up today and join our 3-week challenge. Challenge runs from the 4th to the 24th of December. Just in time for Christmas!

Get your 3-week meal plan and grocery list upon sign up.

Registrations end at 4pm on the 3rd of December.

Send a whatsapp message to 09097981908 to register NOW.

(1) (Reply)

3 Small But Costly Workout Mistakes You Must Avoid / How To Get Rid Of Razor Bumps / Is My Hip Pain An Early Sign Of Arthritis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.