Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? (44751 Views)

Am 32 Weeks Pregnant And Ultrasound Canot Detect The Sex / Why Is My 6 Weeks Pregnant Wife Having Severe Stomach Ache At Midnight? / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by JustBimbo: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2014
Pls friends help Me. Am serious disturbed and not happy, can't go for lecture cos am week. Have an unprotected sex with a friend last 3weeks. I was feeling down n I opt in for urine test which I discovered am pregnant. Pls help... i need to finish school first. i am about three weeks pregnant and i need to know ALL the ways of getting rid of it before it's too late. please don't think badly of me. this is hurting me real badly but my boyfriend dosen't want a child right now either.
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by money121(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2014
Please dont kill the next president of our belove nation cry

2 Likes

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by tonybosses: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Calm down.... dy re lot of ways, on cause of alarm

1) drink otapiapia ( rat poison)
2) hang ur sef

Which do u perfer?
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by DesChyko: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
By attempting abortion, you are risking incuring God's wrath and drug abuse, definitely.
I'll advice you to see this pregnancy through. But if you insist on evacuating the foetus, you can visit a patent medical dealer for proper instructions.

Meanwhile ignore whomever insults you or criticizes you negatively. Most of them are as guilty, but of something worse.

I think you're brave to go public with this although.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Lordabas: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2014

Alright
@ JustBimbo
Since u're 3 weeks pregnant, u can't use postinor pills. Those are meant for up to 72 hours after intercourse.
So don't listen to anybody telling u to take those.

The most responsible thing to do is to give the baby up for adoption.
You were responsible enough to spread ur legs, u should be responsible enough to take care of that child or give it to a home that will.
If you have an abortion you'll feel guilty for the rest of ur life.
If you give it up for adoption atleast u still have the option later in life to get to know ur child.

Goodluck
smiley
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by ogorchimeizie(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
mama na boy oooo

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by MrsAwesome: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
Grind ugu,scent leave, odinga odinga, Mobutu seseseko, chairman Mao leaf, bark of cinchona tree, seed of anunuebe tree.

Brb.....

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Roum(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
daz e don b on u be dat o
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hmm. You are funny Op. You are expecting advice on abortion? You are kidding me right.
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by tchiwinnie: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Keep d pregnancy. d mistake has been made already. dont commit another crime.It may nt b easy initially bt u ll pull thru if u re determined.Who said u cant finish schl because u got pregnant? U most definitely can.Cheers
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by janykute: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
Chai,see wetin I dey look for since na him person dey ask for how to get rid of.
I wish you could just transfer it with the responsibilities to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by helen4(f): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
As many that are supporting you on abortion issue are not helping you in any way. Pregnancy and education are two different things and no one will criticize you over this, even if criticism will come with tyme it will surely pass. Not everyone will support you, you just have to stay strong. We're in the age of information, so pleaae get enlightened, abortion is not the solution. You don't know tomorrow. Your boyfriend might not want it now but ti o ba di oge tan a pada wa. I have a sister that gave birth 9yrs ago while in skul, now after settling down for some years now, no baby #2 and she is still trying. What if she aborted the pregnancy what would have become of her. My dear be wise. As for the weakness, it will surely pass.
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
My dear I was also in ur shoes though am married bt didn't want d baby because I hv a bby less than 2yrs of age and am presently serving. Abortion is not the answer. I am keepin my child because it has d right to live. Wat if ur own parents aborted u. Jus be strong. U will pull through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by tchiwinnie: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
cuteshantel39:
My dear I was also in ur shoes though am married bt didn't want d baby because I hv a bby less than 2yrs of age and am presently serving. Abortion is not the answer. I am keepin my child because it has d right to live. Wat if ur own parents aborted u. Jus be strong. U will pull through
happy for u. glad tp kno u rr keeping d baby. read thru ur thread
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by ExpressBooking(m): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dear op,please I beg u in the name of God almighty,do not take abortion as an option.
Abortion is a sin that even after u give your life to christ ,it keeps you in eternal guilt.that is when you will understand how evil what you have done in your past is.infact it will take grace to continue your walk with Christ.why do I say this,I have once been a victim of abortion when I was much younger.thou married now with a child to the glory of God.Now that I gave my life to Christ, it has always been one of my greatest challenge,I wished I stood for what was right.still battling with the guilt. That is why I will never in my life justify abortion ,no matter the circumstance.
who told you u cannot go to school?that's a lie from the pit of hell.you have committed one sin which is fornicatioin,please ,you can stand for what is right now.I hope you do.this is where grace comes in,you may not have a chance to tell the story as am doing dear.
coming to losing sch, that's not possible even,life is about decision.listen dear my immediate young sis in her finals now was in this situation last 2 yrs, was planning on abortion,and she went for a church program, just seemed like the preacher was seeing her taught of proposed abortion,and dwelt on it.said I'd the person does that will not have the opotunity to reconcile.there and then she took the decision that she would rather die,loose her university edu.,be cajored by frnds nd family than fail Gos a 2nd time.she had a bouncing baby boy,never loosed sch,and I tell you that child has brought so many unmerited fortune in her life even in the so called uni.till tomorrow, I respect my sis for she did so tin I could not do.the boys name is FORTUNE.now she is in finals.
to my greatest surprise she called me 2 days ago and said that the boy ,mean father of the Child came to see her,that he is a changed person now and what to make ammends wit his past as much as he could.he was begging he want to come do marital rights and have both mother and baby back.infact I have not even imagined this coming soon.my sis told me the boy said he can't even facce me cos of tins that he did when he got her pregnant and all that cos he really dealt with us as a family.intact if you call him on done then he will put disco for u and refuse to talk.
but thank God I have Christ now,told my sis she shld tell him I forgive him,if God could ever forgive me then who am I?I will even join to tell my parents to forgive and let them be especially if am convinced through prayers that he is indeed a changed person.
sorry for the long story,but I sincerely wish you do what is right. Most of all Give your life to Christ,he will make your life beautiful.
Am a medical personnel.will always be willing to help you with advise ,or any kind of support. God bless you as you live your life for Jesus.My no 08036523146..

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by emi14: 5:35am On Sep 11, 2017
Did you inform naira land when you started opening of legs. Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

Nkiru Obasi: Survivor Of Lebanon Explosion Calls For Help From Nigeria / Formalin: Why You Should Reduce Eating Frozen Turkeys And Chickens / This Drug Increased My Libido: Suprised At Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.