Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Conversation Between God And Satan, A Must Read!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Conversation Between God And Satan, A Must Read!!! (1450 Views)

A MUST READ. Conversation Between God And Satan / Jesus and Satan on a Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Between God And Satan, A Must Read!!! by shogosco: 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
Conversation between satan and God

Satan:Hahahaha
God; Why are you laughing
Satan ; Am not laughing
God ; Then what are u doing?
Satan ; Am smiling
God ; Why smiling
Satan : U said this is ur child?
GOD: Which one?
Satan ; The one reading this
GOD : Of course this is my child
Satan : Ha since morning your child have not even mentioned your name not even once
God : But still i love my child and i know he does too.
Satan: No he doesn't, this child is mine, since morning has been committing sin ..and bad and evil thoughts are in his mind.
God : Satan your a liar, i created this child in my own image and likeness.. Ok to prove that he/she is mine, wait and see him to hit "LIKE BUTTON" or comment. "AM FOR GOD"
Satan : Hahaha ok lets wait and see ok lets make a deal
God : Ok satan if he ignores the message his yours and if he comments his mine, deal?
Satan: Ok deal.. Hahahaha
God : Satan why are u still laughing?
Satan : Am laughing because no one cares and no one will comment
God : Lets wait and see
God : The choice is yours

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between God And Satan, A Must Read!!! by kurupt1: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
The devil is a liar!!!!!
Re: Conversation Between God And Satan, A Must Read!!! by johnslick2: 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
Cha!!! This ur scope work 00ooo..... And i hate to like or comment!

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Your Kid Doing This To The Money You Just Took As A Loan (pics) / Buhari Set To Reverse Climate Change, bans Mr. Ibu for not being funny enuff / Hilarious Face Transformation (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.