Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

19 Classes Of People You Will Find In Every Work Place. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 19 Classes Of People You Will Find In Every Work Place. (2692 Views)

Photo: This Is The Bitter Truth About Work Place / Body Languages That Could Be Doing You More Harm Than Good In The Work Place / Things To Do At The Start Of Every Work Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Classes Of People You Will Find In Every Work Place. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mutuwa:
20.. The Observant dude who take his time to study all this categories of staff and come up with an interesting thread.This guy(s) are so creative that they hear just one word and understand two. wink

Thanks dude! I long to be in that category.
Re: 19 Classes Of People You Will Find In Every Work Place. by iyisco2001(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
emusmith:

Kachisbarbie haha... you don forget me?
Na me sidon for your behind... sorry back.. for church..

Nice place to sit...

wink

#teamnoweeds#

cheesy grin see your life outside, very soon, u go begin to dey say 'i have no shoe' cry
Re: 19 Classes Of People You Will Find In Every Work Place. by chibwike(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
Amefrica:

Are you serious right now? grin How do you want me to go about it sef? smiley
Lol....its simple na...just tell her that..one of ur peeps at home...is interested in her....and i'd like to come over there to see her.
Re: 19 Classes Of People You Will Find In Every Work Place. by iyisco2001(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
chibwike:
Lol....its simple na...just tell her that..one of ur peeps at home...is interested in her....and i'd like to come over there to see her.
Chibwike, stop derailing this thread and don't corrupt us pls shocked sad
Re: 19 Classes Of People You Will Find In Every Work Place. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
chibwike:

Okay! grin Easier done than said. I fit try if she dey good mood. grin
Re: 19 Classes Of People You Will Find In Every Work Place. by chibwike(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
iyisco2001:

Chibwike, stop derailing this thread and don't corrupt us pls shocked sad
Corrupt you...has in how....am i posting nude pics.
Re: 19 Classes Of People You Will Find In Every Work Place. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
Amefrica:
lilmaxfidel haha you're one funny guy.. I get your point tho! But I can get my citizenship here without marrying a citizen. There so many other ways cheesy

Thanks shaa grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 19 Classes Of People You Will Find In Every Work Place. by chibwike(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Amefrica:

Okay! grin Easier done than said. I fit try if she dey good mood. grin
Good!...thanks alot....lets not derail again
Re: 19 Classes Of People You Will Find In Every Work Place. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
chibwike:
Good!...thanks alot....lets not derail again

That's okay!
Re: 19 Classes Of People You Will Find In Every Work Place. by iyisco2001(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
chibwike:
Corrupt you...has in how....am i posting nude pics.
You are posting nude words undecided
Re: 19 Classes Of People You Will Find In Every Work Place. by chibwike(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
iyisco2001:

You are posting nude words undecided
Hian!...words dey wear cloth before?
Re: 19 Classes Of People You Will Find In Every Work Place. by iyisco2001(m): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
chibwike:
Hian!...words dey wear cloth before?
grin yes na
Re: 19 Classes Of People You Will Find In Every Work Place. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
heheheheh
chibwike d sharp guy grin
i hail o
Re: 19 Classes Of People You Will Find In Every Work Place. by chibwike(m): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
AgapeCharis:
heheheheh
chibwike d sharp guy grin
i hail o
Lol...no time..bro...who no like better thing
Re: 19 Classes Of People You Will Find In Every Work Place. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...no time..bro...who no like better thing
hehehehehe

ur humility no reach there ni? grin
Re: 19 Classes Of People You Will Find In Every Work Place. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
iyisco2001:

cheesy grin see your life outside, very soon, u go begin to dey say 'i have no shoe' cry

tongue
Re: 19 Classes Of People You Will Find In Every Work Place. by chibwike(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
AgapeCharis:
hehehehehe

ur humility no reach there ni? grin
Lol.Hian!...na humility go carry me go canada?
Re: 19 Classes Of People You Will Find In Every Work Place. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
chibwike:
Lol.Hian!...na humility go carry me go canada?
hahahahaha
bad guy
Re: 19 Classes Of People You Will Find In Every Work Place. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
#observing with two loaves and five fishes#

(1) (2) (Reply)

` / Quality Shoe Filing Machine (bench Grinder) For Sale / Open Letter: Access Bank Contract Staff Writes Senior Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.