Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son (1535 Views)

As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin / Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) / Rude Awakening: I Am Not My Husband's Next Of Kin And Beneficiary!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by ajaniade004: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
Fellow Nairalanders. Please kindly assist your brother. I want to open a pension account and I have to fill a next of kin. I am confused who to choose between my wife and my son. I love my wife and I also love my son too. This is why I don't know who to choose between the two of them. Please kindly advise.
Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by ammyluv2002(f): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
Your wife. ....she's your missing rib now let her now pass it to your son
Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by Truth24(m): 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
Wife
Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by holatin(m): 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
son
Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by jcflex(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
if you dnt av a SON yet, go for ur wife, bt now that you have a son, so why confuse again.

ur SON as at nw should be ur next of kin
Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
How old is your son?incase you 'travels',can he stand up to the long process of verification?
Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by Hedybee(f): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by Ekpekus(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
See question o! I see no reason why you should be confused. Na who born the pikin? By the way, how are you sure the so called son is yours? Femi kuti comes to mind! Abeg, put your wife name there in CAPITAL LETTER.. undecided
Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by tellwisdom: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
Next of kin ontop how much??...Guy, go and sit down

2 Likes

Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by ajaniade004: 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ekpekus:
See question o! I see no reason why you should be confused. Na who born the pikin? By the way, how are you sure the so called son is yours? Femi kuti comes to mind! Abeg, put your wife name there in CAPITAL LETTER.. undecided
. But what after DNA confirms he's my real son
Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by ajaniade004: 12:02am On Dec 01, 2014
mystiqueDZ:
How old is your son?incase you 'travels',can he stand up to the long process of verification?
Thanx but am not planning nor praying to travel now. He's is still in the secondary school
Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by WiziAgozie(m): 2:16am On Dec 01, 2014
The truth is you can used both wife and son on penson acct.
Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by mystiqueDZ(f): 5:01am On Dec 01, 2014
ajaniade004:
Thanx but am not planning nor praying to travel now. He's is still in the secondary school
Oh ok..he's a man already...you shall not travel till you re 200 grin
Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by Ekpekus(m): 8:00am On Dec 01, 2014
ajaniade004:
. But what after DNA confirms he's my real son
Still append your wife's name there
Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by Hazardd(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2014
My dear,is your son
Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2014
This really makes you wonder why on earth some people get married grin

4 Likes

Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by dominique(f): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2014
Do you have other children? Is your son mature enough to handle the funds that will be in his control incase you depart suddenly? IMO, your spouse should be the best option for next of kin. You'll be assured that your children will be well taken care of with the funds you leave behind.
Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2014
your son definitely!
Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
You have unprotected se-x with your wife meaning you trust her with your body.
You cook food she eats meaning you trust her with your life but you cant trust her with your money.

Where your treasure is that is where your heart is. You dont love your wife, you are only using her to reproduce and do househelp

1 Like

Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by Pavore9: 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
From personal experience, wifey is it! u never jam first son whey exclude im siblings from what daddy left behind. l do know that there are options of filling in 2 persons, so wife and son should be it incase of incasity.
Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
Typical case of marrying for breeding .
Your baby son your next of kin.
Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
Choose your neighbor.

1 Like

Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by Lumpyy(f): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
aisha2:
You have unprotected se-x with your wife meaning you trust her with your body.
You cook food she eats meaning you trust her with your life but you cant trust her with your money.

Where your treasure is that is where your heart is. You dont love your wife, you are only using her to reproduce and do househelp
grin,u don vex oo!
Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by ayeesha: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
Depends on the relationship you have with your wife. Have a friend who's husband, cos of some issues they were having at a time looked her in the eye and threatened her

With all sorts, from packing his things and abandoning the family to bringing in another woman in to the house. No one told her before she ran to remove his name as her

Next of kin and changed it to her daughter's cos that was the day her trust that he will stick by her thru thick and thin died.

You should ideally use your wife. All depends on how strong the bond between you two is at the end of it all!
Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by Firefire(m): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
Normally, our next of kin should be our wives but most men prefer choosing their children.

Many men decide to select their children as their next of kin because most women tend to leave their husbands. (Women can’t be trusted for long embarassed).

They believe that women can change at any moment and that means the property will go into the hands of the wrong human being. undecided

As for me, my lovely wife remains my next of kin. (We are no longer 2 BUT ONE) If I have assets, she inherits them and if I have liabilities too, she inherits them as well.

At least, I knew my wife before I see the children. tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by dridowu: 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Once you are still legally married to your wife and you are living happily with her, then your next of kin is your "Sweet-Heart"

1 Like

Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by ajaniade004: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thanks y'all for all the pieces of advice. So I think I should choose my wife then
Re: My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son by breathless(m): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2014
OP, your next-of-kin is your wife.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Could You Discipline Your Son This Way?? / Woman Beats Teacher In Front Of Her Students For Sleeping With Her Husband / Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.