Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her (1536 Views)

Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her by braveAchiever(m): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2019

Debby, a Caucasian lady has finally replied some Nigerians accusing her young Nigerian husband of being interested only in her papers

The couple tied the knots almost a year and half ago, and yesterday, they shared a picture of the of them fulfilling lovers’ goals as they strolled out holding each other’s hands.

That picture got the attention of internet trolls as they accused the husband Michael of being interested in only the papers.

Michael didn’t waste time either as he replied a comment.. see the screenshot below.

The Wife, Debby also took to social media to reply Nigerians and show support for her husband

“When a person appears in the public limelight, no matter the level, they are always exposed to an element of negativity – the strength & courage is to not be baited or drawn in by peoples lack of common sense, shallowness & keyboard warrior judgement. So, instead I thought I’d try educating those who cannot see past the end of their noses.

Despite my husband having received his papers over 6 months ago, it has been his choice for us to remain here in Nigeria whilst we launch our Foundation which its aimed at changing so many lives here as well as investing in various areas of business. Intact, it is I myself who has benefitted the most by being granted my Niger Wife green card which is allowing me the freedom to enjoy this Country.

Whilst I may be a little older than my husband, I wear my heart on my sleeve. Instead of hiding behind wigs, false eyelashes & a wheelbarrow full of make up to the point I look like a completely different person ( many guys I know can relate to this in women), I believe in letting my natural beauty shine through..

So for those shallow minded women who spout negativity & jealously, many of you are the ones who seek out only a rich man or husband to provide for you, yet when the riches start to disappear, you cheat or leave Likewise the shallow minded men who marry a wife for her beauty, yet when it fades you seek out others or some even take side chicks within their marriage. Yet here I am, open to your negativity & narrow mindedness and I can only but smile at your own misgivings.

So, on this beautiful blessed Sunday I can hold my head up high and be very proud of who I am and perhaps respectfully suggest that those of you who are jealous of others, or can only express negativity from behind the safety of your laptop or phone, may I respectfully suggest you stand in front of the mirror today and take a good honest look at yourself both inside & out…..and ask yourself am I a real genuine person or am I living a fake life just to be accepted My husband @angelmichaeljunior & I can proudly stand tall knowing we are genuinely one. Happy Sunday people Thanks to @lindaikejiblogoffical & @herodaniels for the love”

Lovely woman Isn't it?

There are rumors that the couple will appear on LiTV and will be interviewed by Hero Daniels where they will sharing their love story from the scratch

New Source: https://braveachiever.com/caucasian-woman-replies-nigerians-claiming-her-young-nigerian-hubby-married-her-just-for-papers/

Check in for other relationship stories you've missed today smiley

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her by referandum(m): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nothing him wan talk, Na paper true true. Guy this woman old na.

3 Likes

Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her by BRATISLAVA: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
They can never find young wives. They instead prefer to adopt other mens white/semi-white children. They will even get the 5 times divorced one. Black men inferiority. At least white men know to go for young fertile black women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
grin
Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her by Amanee(f): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
But really, Nigerians should learn to mind their business and stop all these PULL HIM/HER DOWN syndrome

2 Likes

Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her by faithfull18(f): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Some people prefer older people, it's just natural grin
Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her by FactBoyz: 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
grin grin
Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
faithfull18:
Some people prefer older people, it's just natural grin

That's what they don't know.
Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her by cococandy(f): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
I wish them both good luck.

I don’t have anything negative to say...yet
Until we know if he’s one of those “black women are ugly. Team foreign babes. bla bla bla” kind of men.

3 Likes

Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her by doitforyou(f): 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
cococandy:

Until we know if he’s one of those “black women are ugly. Team foreign babes. bla bla bla” kind of men.
Or one of those that calls a 30 y/o Nigerian girl an “evening newspaper”.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her by armyofone(m): 4:37am On Dec 17, 2019
Or one of those that can do housework from dawn to dusk while forming ndi awon big boyz like my beastie Crackhaus grin

cococandy:

doitforyou:

Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her by cococandy(f): 5:20am On Dec 17, 2019
doitforyou:

cheesy
Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her by crackhaus: 6:43am On Dec 17, 2019
armyofone:
Or one of those that can do housework from dawn to dusk while forming ndi awon big boyz like my beastie Crackhaus grin

Wetin con concern housework concern the thread?
Or you deliberately want to look for her trouble. cheesy
Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her by Saintmary(f): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2019
The man composed the post for the wife

3 Likes

Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her by armyofone(m): 9:38am On Dec 17, 2019
crackhaus:

Wetin con concern housework concern the thread?
Or you deliberately want to look for his tongue grin trouble. cheesy

Oh! The humanity of it!
Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 17, 2019
grin
Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2019
See mature comments. That woman is sound!
Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her by Allen102: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
They can never find young wives. They instead prefer to adopt other mens white/semi-white children. They will even get the 5 times divorced one. Black men inferiority. At least white men know to go for young fertile black women.
That's because black women are cheap women easy laid.

And in case you forget, let me remind you.

5 Likes

Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her by BlackSaints: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
Allen102:
That's because black women are cheap women easy laid.

And in case you forget, let me remind you.
Look at how they displayed their asses for that low budget Eminem. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her by crackhaus: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
armyofone:

Oh! The humanity of it!
I salute you grin
Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her by Allen102: 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
BlackSaints:
Look at how they displayed their asses for that low budget Eminem. grin grin
I know right grin
Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
Saintmary:
The man composed the post for the wife

Hahaha, another possibility cheesy

(1) (Reply)

18 Year Old Boy Celebrates His Pregnant Girlfriend On Facebook / I think Polygamy Is The Best Form Of Marriage / Challenges In My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.