Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,626 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Are Naija Job Interviews Free And Fair? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are Naija Job Interviews Free And Fair? (572 Views)

9 Things You Should Avoid During Job Interviews. / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Naija Job Interviews Free And Fair? by naira2009: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2008
Hi
This is to all you great guys and members of Nairaland!!

I thought all interviews in Nigeria were free and fair until one day by chance, just before the interview started, I saw the  list  of the names of the persons who were going to be employed.

I needed money. I was hoping to get a job so that I could start life .I did not know that days before the interview started the top management of the company had already selected the people they were going to employ.

The interview was just a camouflage. A disguise. A smokescreen for the due process stuff. I was just like you. All my life I had been  waiting for someone to help me get a good job. Nothing happened  until I discovered a simple secret.

This  secret changed my life and helped me to stop going for job interviews.

Amazingly I also discovered  that even though thousands  of people like me  have this priceless secret they never discover it .They just ignore it and never use it.

That is why they continue making the 10 deadly mistakes that keep people poor.     

Do you make these deadly mistakes ? Many people do!!!

What do you guys think? Are Job interviews in Nigeria Free and Fair?

Prince

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Executives (females) / Ict Professionals In Demand / How To Get Your Dream Job In A Slow Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.