Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Shocking Pics Of The Mysterious Illness That Killed Zee World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking Pics Of The Mysterious Illness That Killed Zee World (2849 Views)

9 Male Celebrities That Killed The Agbada Swag In 2015-adonis3 / Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) / Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Pics Of The Mysterious Illness That Killed Zee World by debo07(m): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
Zee World the tentebo crooner dies from a mysterious illness.It's still not certain what kind of illness could have turned him like this.

Re: Shocking Pics Of The Mysterious Illness That Killed Zee World by Ikpewe: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
PLEASE CAN YOU THROW MORE LIGHT ON HIS PERSON
Re: Shocking Pics Of The Mysterious Illness That Killed Zee World by nollyway(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
I no see am lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Shocking Pics Of The Mysterious Illness That Killed Zee World by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
ahh this one is strong!

na spiritual matter o
Re: Shocking Pics Of The Mysterious Illness That Killed Zee World by debo07(m): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ikpewe:
PLEASE CAN YOU THROW MORE LIGHT ON HIS PERSON
he's an artiste known for hits songs like tentebo.and he is a close friend of some artistes like klever jay,skaly mental,terry g etc
Re: Shocking Pics Of The Mysterious Illness That Killed Zee World by Elcemento(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked This one pass ebola o. RIP!

MY SIGNATURE, MY PROFILE, MY BUSINESS !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shocking Pics Of The Mysterious Illness That Killed Zee World by Amakulucky(m): 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Neva heard of him. RIP sad

1 Like

Re: Shocking Pics Of The Mysterious Illness That Killed Zee World by holatin(m): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
eleyii gidi gan
rip azeez d disable

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Sketches Of Nigerian Star Patoranking By Ayeola Ayodeji / Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today / Actress, Taiwo Aromokun’s Twins Celebrate 2nd Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.