Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Welcome To December! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome To December! (480 Views)

"Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) / Welcome To December! Happy New Month Nairalanders. / Welcome To 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To December! by wallex1983(m): 3:44am On Dec 01, 2014
This is wishing everyone here a happy new month. I pray it turns out to be our best month ever.

I however charge us to pray very well for our dear country. With december comes the thought of 2015, and especially the thought of election.

Let us with one voice pray that elections wouldn't lead to bloody violence.

God bless you all.

Merry Christmas in advance 2u all.
Re: Welcome To December! by pyyxxaro: 3:53am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy New Month & Merry Xmas my fellow Nairalanders wink

Re: Welcome To December! by mictima(m): 4:06am On Dec 01, 2014
laat month of the year! baba God, na ur hand I dey oooo
Re: Welcome To December! by iheanyi40(m): 5:20am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy new month fellow nairalanders and hbd to mii cheesy
Re: Welcome To December! by YungwizzzyPt7: 6:14am On Dec 01, 2014

(1) (Reply)

NFF President, Pinnick Sacked! / This post has been hidden or deleted. / Seun Should Explain Why Front Page Has Been Hijacked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.