Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Seun Should Explain Why Front Page Has Been Hijacked. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Should Explain Why Front Page Has Been Hijacked. (481 Views)

Seun Should Declare His Assets / Has Nairaland Been Hijacked?? / Seun Should Replace All Moderators. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Should Explain Why Front Page Has Been Hijacked. by Keziehenry(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
If u are an ardent follower of what is happening on nairaland you will agree with me that two entities have taken over the front page. These two people are lalasticala and the realmrstan. Every of their posts are on front page, inshort as i type this i can see one of them having upto 3 posts on front page. My question is are they the only people that every of their posts deserves to make it to fp everyday or are they the super mod or that the acquired the highest shares on nairaland.
Re: Seun Should Explain Why Front Page Has Been Hijacked. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
DickDastardly, I see you
Re: Seun Should Explain Why Front Page Has Been Hijacked. by redcliff: 5:09am On Dec 15, 2014
This website belongs to you...... not. You have not right to dictate whats going on!

(1) (Reply)

What Really Matters <''a Must Read''> / Common Mistakes Nigerians Make / Jungle Justice:- Is It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.