Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

How To Get 300+ Daily Visitors To Your Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get 300+ Daily Visitors To Your Website (926 Views)

How To Get Active Returning Visitors To Your Blog Or Website / Get These 4 Hot In Demand Traffic Softwares And Get Over 10k Daily Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get 300+ Daily Visitors To Your Website by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 01, 2014
Nairaland and is a very popular forum site with high ranking on Google and other search engines. With over 800,000 daily visitors, every post on Nairaland has the potential of pulling 500 views within few hours depending on the title and content of the post.

Redirecting people to your site after every reasonable post you make will do the trick.

Also, because Nairaland ranks highly on Google, your posts will also appear mostly on Google at the first page which is also another source of traffic.
Do this on a daily basis and your website will start ranking high in no time.

P.S: check out my blog:
http://www.naijatalktown..com
Re: How To Get 300+ Daily Visitors To Your Website by oasisshirts(m): 6:31am On Dec 01, 2014
NaijaTalkTown:
Nairaland and is a very popular forum site with high ranking on Google and other search engines. With over 800,000 daily visitors, every post on Nairaland has the potential of pulling 500 views within few hours depending on the title and content of the post.

Redirecting people to your site after every reasonable post you make will do the trick.

Also, because Nairaland ranks highly on Google, your posts will also appear mostly on Google at the first page which is also another source of traffic.
Do this on a daily basis and your website will start ranking high in no time.

P.S: check out my blog:
http://www.naijatalktown..com

Hello,
To get more and more traffic for your website, you should to do proper optimization for your site. At fast you have to completed your on page optimization then continue your off page and SMO work. You can post unique and quality base content for your site and also more and more social activities you can do. Hope after follow this step you can achieve more and more visitors for your site.

Thanks
oasisshirts.com
Re: How To Get 300+ Daily Visitors To Your Website by princeslimmy: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2014
Please i need help on how to create a web site, and what will be my profit? Please enlighten me more. My watsapp mobile 08139132446
Re: How To Get 300+ Daily Visitors To Your Website by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2014
princeslimmy:
Please i need help on how to create a web site, and what will be my profit? Please enlighten me more. My watsapp mobile 08139132446

I can help u
Re: How To Get 300+ Daily Visitors To Your Website by uanda(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Check tutorial here
Re: How To Get 300+ Daily Visitors To Your Website by akintayo1(m): 2:14am On Dec 03, 2014
princeslimmy:

You are asking two questions at the same time....you haven't know how to create a website, you're asking what will be your profits?

Learn the skill and master it first, only then you can demand for profits. Is it WordPress you want to learn or coding your own webpage?
Re: How To Get 300+ Daily Visitors To Your Website by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
princeslimmy:

hmmm, you never catch fish, you don dey yalk as u wan take chop the fish. you think web building is point and kill business

(1) (Reply)

Ask Me Questions About Bulk SMS Business / Monetize Your Blog With This 3 CPM Ad Networks. / Ogbongeblog Premium 100% SEO Advanced Blogger Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.