Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? (2876 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by chinedumo(m): 5:56am On Dec 01, 2014
Prophet or a sex maniac ? you be the judge !
You have also heard the hadith when Aisha says to Muhammad : YOUR Allah hastens to fulfill your sexual desires ( by revealing a suitable verse )
Even Aisha had found out that the whole story of prophecy of muhammad was just a hoax . An excuse for him and his followers to make money and lots of sex slaves . After raiding , looting and plundering caravans and other tribes , muhammad used to take 20% of the booty of wars plus the youngest and most beautiful enslaved girls for himself. Then he divided the rest of the booty among other thugs who had helped him plundering.
But when he was concocting the quran , he gave himself a lot of privileges in sexual matters.
In this post we recite only 1 of the many verses that is about Muhammad's sex life.
These verses by themselves must be enough for any rational person ( even muslims) to realize that muhammad was making the whole thing up to gain money , power and full filling his pervert sexual desires.
This is the most famous one :
Q33.50 :" O Prophet! In addition to all your wives, slave girls and captured women, we have made lawful to you all your first cousins and any believing woman if she gave herself to you, and if you desire her. "
1-The first part of the verse allows inbreeding and incest . No need to say more.
2-The second part saying :
" Any believing woman if she gave herself to you (muhammad)" means:
A-One night stand with any woman.
B-The verse does not limit it to single women .
C-This privilege (one night stand with any married or single women) was given ONLY to muhammad.
Prophet or a sex maniac ? you be the judge !
We are not here to support or condemn one night stand with married or single women. But the first question that every one asks herself/himself is : Why only for muhammad?
We asked this question when we were stil muslim. We have also asked this question from several different islamic schlars, after leaving islam too. The answer is just the same . The following is the answer of scholars :
Sex is the strongest instinct of all and it can make the life difficult for a man if he does not get enough.
Muhammad had a very difficult task as a prophet ( ya right). In order to make his life easier to fulfill his task of prophecy in the best possible way , allah gave him some sexual privileges to ease his sexual instinct and thereby his mind. In another words, allah made it easy for muhammad to have sex any time that he wanted and with anybody that he wanted. Therefor he did not have to go around Hot looking for sex and his mind was free and he could spend his time to serve allah in the best possible way.
(I think by serving allah more they meant to commit more raiding , looting caravans , plundering tribes , enslaving people , taking slave girls and then have even more sex )
Do you think that we are joking ? Ask the question yourself from islamic sites.
Or lets muslim readers tell us the true reasons.
When we were muslims we kept quite and accepted the answer as the best possible and divine answer. But even then I had some questions which I did not dare to ask .
One could ask :
-Couldn`t allah just make muhammads sexual instinct a little weaker in order to achieve the same goal without making him a Hot pervert pedophile ?
- Isn`t a prophet supposed to be a symbol of controlling desires?
I am sure that you have many more objections to that silly answer given by scholars .
Some more verses of this type will be in our next post.
--------------------------
Some after thoughts :
Lets assume that muhammad was a prophet and he was here to guide people and save the people from the hell fire.
Now , Picture yourself in a hypothetical situation that by using a little (or a lot of effort) you are able to save hundreds of children from burning alive and certain death.
Could your sexual instincts possibly take over at that exact moment and you leave the place to go home to have sex with your spouse (or partner or whatever)?
If muhammad was a real prophet , he would see himself in such a situation in every second of his life. Then the materialistic part of this world ( especially the sex part which was his favorite) would be of no value for him.
We know for fact that muhammad was delusional. The verses like the one mentioned above proves that he was aware of his own delusions and he was sure that there is no such a thing as allah.
He just wanted to gain more and more money , power and endless ( literally) sex

2 Likes

Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by chinedumo(m): 5:56am On Dec 01, 2014
PROPHET LOVED LITTLE GIRLS
Prophet had special feelings for cute little baby girls.
•Ibn Ishaq: Suhayli, 2.79: In the riwaya of Yunus Ibn Ishaq recorded that the apostle saw Ummu’l-Fadl hen she was baby crawling before him and said, ‘If she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.’ ( p. 311)
•Muhammad saw Um Habiba the daughter of Abbas while she was fatim (age of nursing) and he said, "If she grows up while I am still alive, I will marry her." (Musnad Ahmad, Number 25636)
That girls was very lucky not to become a prey for that man because about 6 month later he died.
Isn`t it sick to even think of marriage to an infant ?
It is true that in Islamic countries a newborn is usually promised as a wife to somebodies son ( usually a cousin ). But it is sick that a 63 years old would even think of marriage ( which is all about sex in islamic teachings) to an infant , and says to everyone that he is going to marry her when she gets older .
How older ?
My guess is , since he had become much powerfull by then and whatever he did was considered divine , he would have married her earlier than what he did to Aisha ( 5 years in solar calender ) and he would have penetrated her at the age younger than 8 years ( solar calender ) as he did to Aisha.
At that time Aisha had become old ( 17 years old in solar calendar ) and was not sexy for muhammad any more. He was looking for yet another child to abuse. He had already permitted marriage to girls at any age ( quran 65:4 , clearly permits marriage to prepubescent girls ).
Can a normal person become sexually aroused by an infant. It must have been a sexual thing because sex is theonly reason mentioned in Islam as a reason for marriage. Besides he had already confessed to Aisha that he had sexual fantacies and dreams about her when she was an infant.
I am sure that some muslims will answer _:
It was not sexual at all and it was going to be a political marriage Or that infant was already in love with muhammad or that infant was happy getting married to a self claimed prophet , or my favorite , she was 19 years old at time and she was crawling just for fun and not because she was an infant...... Here we go again

2 Likes

Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by paulworld(m): 5:59am On Dec 01, 2014
In the prophets voice. Mind your b
Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by paulworld(m): 5:59am On Dec 01, 2014
In the prophets voice. Mind your business
Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by HopeAtHand: 6:30am On Dec 01, 2014
Hahaha..prophet indeed.
Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by nickz(m): 6:33am On Dec 01, 2014
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by Burger01(m): 6:34am On Dec 01, 2014
Abeg na sex maniac and a thug!. Make we call a spade a spade jare. angry

4 Likes

Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by lirusehn(m): 6:39am On Dec 01, 2014

mohaMAD wuz a goddam fool.
So he had done more bad than i thought??

proFLIRT indeed

Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by 2cato: 7:01am On Dec 01, 2014
It seems you want to invite BH to come and bomb nairaland.
Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by EvangSDKalu: 7:11am On Dec 01, 2014
I never knew he was this bad.
Infant sex? Lord have mercy.
Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by johnydon22(m): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2014
you theist should all leave each other alone. . . mohammed is a sex maniac and pedophilian how is that ur business? . . u are not a muslim why should it give you headache. . if Jesus is married to mary magdalene whose business is it too? y'all should stop this unecessary bashing and castigating of each others belief. cus they really are many things to castigate in both islam and christianity. . . and if you get to know i doubt if you will still be an xtian or muslim

1 Like

Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by AfricanApple(f): 8:59am On Dec 01, 2014
copy and paste na your destiny?
Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by chinedumo(m): 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
johnydon22:
you theist should all leave each other alone. . . mohammed is a sex maniac and pedophilian how is that ur business? . . u are not a muslim why should it give you headache. . if Jesus is married to mary magdalene whose business is it too? y'all should stop this unecessary bashing and castigating of each others belief. cus they really are many things to castigate in both islam and christianity. . . and if you get to know i doubt if you will still be an xtian or muslim

it is nessesary esp when muslims try to convert me
Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by chinedumo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
AfricanApple:
copy and paste na your destiny?

read and write na ur destiny?
Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by johnydon22(m): 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
chinedumo:

it is nessesary esp when muslims try to convert me

but no muslim is trying to convert u in dis op... dis op was created to bash muhammed

1 Like

Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by AfricanApple(f): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
chinedumo:

read and write na ur destiny?
na my destiny o

soon, my name will be heard home and abroad for being a good writer grin grin
Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by chinedumo(m): 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
johnydon22:

but no muslim is trying to convert u in dis op... dis op was created to bash muhammed

how can u tell for sure?
Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by davien(m): 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
And if I call the christian "god" an "it"...I get 40 mentions undecided
Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by johnydon22(m): 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
chinedumo:

how can u tell for sure?

seriously dude didnt u read d op
Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by GooseBaba: 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
Islam and Christianity is for dogs and weak minded people.. No long story.
Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by adeshola1(m): 8:10am On Dec 02, 2014
Is dat so?
Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by chinedumo(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2014
johnydon22:

seriously dude didnt u read d op

i am d op. How do you know muslims are not attempting to convert me?
Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by johnydon22(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2014
chinedumo:

i am d op. How do you know muslims are not attempting to convert me?

i dont know ur dealings with the muslims and i dont even want to know.. all am saying is that in this particular no muslim started it to convert u, you started this to bash mohammed and possible make the muslims loose their belief.
Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by Religionsection(f): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Terrible sex maniac angry
Aisha or whatever her name was married off at tender age of six years old and consummated the marriage when she was nine lunar years old

Bukhari (6:298) - Muhammad would take a bath with the little Aisha and handle her.
Re: Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic? by true2god: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mohammed (peace be upon me) is not a good example to follow. It is only a man of 51, without concience, that can lust after a girl of 6. It is only a man, without concience, that can lust after her adopted son's wife (zainab). It is only a man without concience that will authorize sex with slaves.

The consequence of mohammed's action with respect to marrying zainab, his adopted son's wife, is that adoption is no longer permissible in Islam. This is in order not to hold mohammed responsible for any wrong action.

Aisha, ironically, was mohammed's cousin whom he took as a wife. So first cousin marriage is perfect in Islam (or among arabs) which is totally against our African culture.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. / Guru Deseye Subai's Daily Spirituality Tip --- For Your Spiritual Enlightenment! / Why Only Jehovah's Witnesses Not Emphasize Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.