Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 1st Of December 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 1st Of December 2014 (642 Views)

6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse / Spiritual Digest For The Day 1st Of September 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 1st Of December 2014 by jonatoye(m): 6:37am On Dec 01, 2014
Good Morning! How was your Night?
Happy New Month
____________________­_________
Spiritual Digest for the Day 1st Of December 2014

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
The major difference between merit and mercy is the degree of God's involvement over various issues of man's life. Merit speaks more of your capacity while mercy denotes the capacity of God working on your behalf!!!
********************­****
BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"For He says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion." So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy." (Romans 9:15-16 NKJV).
____________________­________
Despite the fact that God expects you to play your part in every issue that has to do with your life; He also wants you to depend and trust your entire life to Him over all issues of your life rather than in your strength. Merit sets limit to how far you can go or the position of your placement but mercy qualifies you beyond your qualification. You have never seen or have access to some places, but when God decides to have mercy on you; God's mercy will speak for you there. The beauty of your capability is in how much your life operates under His mercy. Life has proven over the time that; what you get is not commensurate to the level of your effort or capability. Until a man understands the concept of God's mercy; he will never enjoy the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. May the Lord look upon you and be merciful unto you in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have an Exceptional Month Ahead!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 1st Of December 2014 by ezineexpert(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
This is a nice food for thought and I say a big AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

1corinthians 11 Vs 3-6 Missing In Some General Overseers Bible. / SYNAGOGUE: Collapse Caused By Infrasonic Weapon —witness / Why A Muslim President Must Rule Nigeria Now Or Never

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.