Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

My Little Gift For My Boyfriend - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Little Gift For My Boyfriend (632 Views)

See The Perfect Christmas Gift For Mumsy, Wifey Or Girlfriend!!! / Please Help Me To Choose One Ring For My Boyfriend / My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Little Gift For My Boyfriend by acmemb: 9:04am On Dec 01, 2014
December comes, it may means that the whole 2014 is coming to its end. I never think it is easy to live a meaningful life, I just trying to be happy and thankful. And it may be a much easier thing. What do you think? Wish you all have a beautiful December.

If you have time, I want to share a story with you guys. I had a dinner with one of my male friends yesterday, and my boyfriends felt unhappy to me. I didn’t realize what I did wrong at first time, but today I know. It is not very suitable to have a dinner alone with male friend when I already have a boyfriend, but I just wish he tells me it directly and I will do as he asked at the very beginning as long as I think it is understandable and acceptable. What do you think? But still, I am planning to prepare a present for my boyfriend as I want him to be happy. So, any suggestions?

I asked some of my friends about what kind of presents should I prepare to him, and some of them suggest a scarf and a watch, which means to make him warm and cared. While some suggest a strange gift which called rhinestone transfer wholesale cloth, it is really new to me, I think it maybe new to you as well. But after looking through some products online, I think it is really a nice idea, I can find some motifs such as basketball there and make them delivered to me as I like. Really nice.

Wish my boyfriend can have a nice day and wish we all have a beautiful December.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Win Her Over? / Solution To Acne/pimples / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.