Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Web Programming: Which Computer Schools Are The Best - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Web Programming: Which Computer Schools Are The Best (889 Views)

Which Computer Program Would You Choose / Practical Introduction To Python Web Programming / Which Computer Programming Course Is Relevant For A Microbiologist To Undergo??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Programming: Which Computer Schools Are The Best by jeshurun07: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2008
hi guys,
i have been thinking of taking a course in web programming most esp. in php.

so i want to know in ur opinion which computer schools are the best in web programming in lagos and ibadan (i am thinking btw the 2 which is beta). grin

also i want to know the duration for their courses and the naira amount (my area of interest is php or asp.net preferably)

Than i also love to know if there are any certification exams in php.

thanks alot
Re: Web Programming: Which Computer Schools Are The Best by akynezzo: 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2008
i know some good guys
Re: Web Programming: Which Computer Schools Are The Best by jacob05(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2008
It doesn't matter about the school, what matters is "DO YOU WANT TO LEARN" cos many have graduated from this so called computer institution and still have nothing to show for it.so it is up to you to decide if you really what to learn or go to "the best computer training institution" %-) cool wink
Re: Web Programming: Which Computer Schools Are The Best by jeshurun07: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2008
is there any certification exams attached to these courses?

what i mean is that,
do you train your students for certification exams and which ones do you train for?

also are these
Re: Web Programming: Which Computer Schools Are The Best by dammytosh: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2008
The best programming school is NAIRA LAND cool
follow simple posts from the likes of sbucareer ,dual core and co

(1) (Reply)

Ooad With Uml / An Urgent Response Please! / Asp.net Mvc Vs Asp.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.