Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother (5879 Views)

Di'ja Of (mavins Record) Long Time Hiding Lookalike Revealed Check Her Out / Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai / Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt (2) (3) (4)

DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother by faheezakin(m): 10:13am On Dec 01, 2014
The mavin group artiste and second lady  Aphrodija shared old picture of herself and her bro as his brother celebrate his baffday
Continue reading
http://faheezakinwumi..com/2014/12/dija-of-mavins-group-shares-throwback.html?m=1

Re: DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother by elohorayodele: 10:14am On Dec 01, 2014
Nairaland
Re: DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother by zubby29(m): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2014
beautiful family
Re: DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother by AKMoney1(m): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2014
That young boy look like Korede Bello. Very fine boy and very fine girl grin

Re: DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother by dominique(f): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2014
They look like they were forced to put their hands around each other's neck grin. Cute pic tho
Re: DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2014
SHE WAS WAY FINER THAN NOW sad
Re: DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
SHE WAS WAY FINER THAN NOW sad
i swear,she looks like someone suffering from hormonian dyfunction....with that her big teeth

Re: DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother by ROZZAYY(f): 11:32am On Dec 01, 2014
Re: DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother by rattlesnake(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2014
ComptOsayende:
THE NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE (NCS) RECRUITMENT FORM (REPLACEMENT) IS CURRENTLY ON SALES, 2014/2015 RECRUITMENT TRAINING OF THE SERVICES IS CURRENTLY GOING ON FOR ENTRY. FULL RESUMPTION TO BE JANUARY 2015 FOR NEW RECRUITS.

QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED ARE:-
0,LEVEL, NCE, LABTECH, ND, OND, HND, BSC.

ALL INTERESTED APPLICANT ARE TO CALL THE OFFICER INCHARGE.
INQUIRIES AND PURCHASE
CONTACT THE RECRUITMENT OFFICE ON.
EMAIL: nigeriacustomserviceNCS@hotmail.com OR
TELEPHONE: 08154420649
NAME: COMPTROLLER OSAYENDE K. OSA

Nigeria Custom Service. (NCS)
(NCS) Online Management.
okare eyin werey
Re: DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother by charlesopp(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2014
Cute kid ow did dt teeth gt popped out?

E fit b ako lik dt nd ended up deformin her
Re: DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother by charlesopp(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2014
elohorayodele:
Nairaland

Nairaland forever let's occupy
Re: DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother by pretydiva(f): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
D broda is cute
Re: DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother by Kolade9(m): 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
The bro has beards from small?
Re: DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother by nickz(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
i like this girlcrycrycry........even tho her lyrics are empty
Re: DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother by StevinMorgan(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
I call dat kind of teeth "shovel teeth" cheesy
Re: DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother by heatmeup(f): 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
elohorayodele:
Nairaland
SBAN2
Re: DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother by mizjules(f): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
The guy is cute, looks like korede kinda! Dija is a fine geh too..I like her voice
Re: DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother by londoner: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
Very good looking siblings.
Re: DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother by elohorayodele: 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
heatmeup
post=28502265:

SBAN2

Nairaland arising.
Re: DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother by fruityjojo(f): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kolade9:
The bro has beards from small?
Re: DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother by moufan: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
fine family
Re: DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother by eneollie(f): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2015
Yaaaay!!!

I am so excited and I know you are too. It is the second season of the iModelAfrica photo competition. The office line has been buzzing with questions like, “Please when is the second edition coming up?” Well, it is here and I know you are happy too.

The theme for the second season is: A NEW HOPE and I know you might be wondering what brought about this theme. Well, a whole lot has happened both in our country and I know in your life. There is a lot that we hope for. A lot that we long to achieve and a lot that we hope to get. What exactly is that thing for you? Put all of your feelings and emotions into this second edition.

To participate, register here; http://imodelafrica.com/ima/register-3/

http://imodelafrica.com/ima/2015/04/22/imodelafrica-season-2-register-now/

Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] / See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) / See 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Might Be Just Living Fake Lifes Like Dammy Krane