Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,477 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

They Came Into My Room Last Night - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Came Into My Room Last Night (636 Views)

An Accused Came To The Court With Charms In Lagos / See Photos From Traffic Robbery On Mile 2 Last Night / My Experience With Robbers Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Came Into My Room Last Night by Babygone: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2014
I was sleeping when I heard their sound as they entered, I quickly woke up and one of them ran towards me to attack me, I had a weapon in my room and I had no choice but to use it in defending myself, I quickly struck one with it, the second one ran towards me and we wrestled,

Read more: http://www.njuwo.com/2014/12/they-came-into-my-room-last-night.html?m=1
Re: They Came Into My Room Last Night by bigtt76(f): 11:17am On Dec 01, 2014
Who come into your room yesterday and wat bi our concern? grin

Babygone:
I was sleeping when I heard their sound as they entered, I quickly woke up and one of them ran towards me to attack me, I had a weapon in my room and I had no choice but to use it in defending myself, I quickly struck one with it, the second one ran towards me and we wrestled,

Read more: http://www.njuwo.com/2014/12/they-came-into-my-room-last-night.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Na Wa Oooooooooo School Boy Stealing Ooo / An Open Letter To Jacob Zuma From A Mozambican / 15 Year Old Girl Commits Suicide After Being Gang-raped In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.