Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,971 members, 7,828,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Who Can Still Remember The Game? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Can Still Remember The Game? (1009 Views)

Remember The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1??? / Remember The Nigeria Vs India Match? Here’s Everything You Should Know / We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Still Remember The Game? by kuzee(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2014
There was time in my secondary school days..i spend hours nonstop even my lesson period playing this canter game..
did you miss playing this game?
maybe we can play this with our kids..no buffing grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Still Remember The Game? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
I remember this game. we use match box as keeper, slippers and sponge as net grin I sabi score free kick wella that time
Re: Who Can Still Remember The Game? by heatmeup(f): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
ow i love my brothers
Re: Who Can Still Remember The Game? by heatmeup(f): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
am very sure by now i would b better in playing this game as i would have a good formation.btw, how do yo know foul in this game ooooo have forgotten oooooooo
Re: Who Can Still Remember The Game? by kuzee(m): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
heatmeup:
am very sure by now i would b better in playing this game as i would have a good formation.btw, how do yo know foul in this game ooooo have forgotten oooooooo
lol..do females play this game?
Re: Who Can Still Remember The Game? by heatmeup(f): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2014
kuzee:

lol..do females play this game?
yes naw blme it in the 3 brothers i had
Re: Who Can Still Remember The Game? by akinsadeez(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2014
Mehn, I can't forget this game o especially the paper version. The one where you fold paper to make those players and u now write numbers on the back. We would use Biro to paint the players in different colours to differentiate the teams. Ah. come see formation of life. We should to play set tournament back then. Knockout basis. Chai, those days were fun gringrin

1 Like

Re: Who Can Still Remember The Game? by rennylaw(m): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2014
We call it table soccer in my secondary school grin
Re: Who Can Still Remember The Game? by easyelliot(m): 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
Op well done.....

I remember playing this too, good times.
Re: Who Can Still Remember The Game? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
Chai! Honestly you people really knows how to bring back Happy memory. I luv that like mad. We Will play it for hours forgetting lunch. St' Louis Sugar sha! For years, no advertising, no changing of pack. What a blue chip company, I doff my hat
Re: Who Can Still Remember The Game? by kuzee(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2014
heatmeup:
yes naw blme it in the 3 brothers i had
lol..wat kind of formation did u use?
Re: Who Can Still Remember The Game? by kuzee(m): 11:26am On Dec 03, 2014
akinsadeez:
Mehn, I can't forget this game o especially the paper version. The one where you fold paper to make those players and u now write numbers on the back. We would use Biro to paint the players in different colours to differentiate the teams. Ah. come see formation of life. We should to play set tournament back then. Knockout basis. Chai, those days were fun gringrin
abi naw...xo right nw u cant play it as an adult?
Re: Who Can Still Remember The Game? by kuzee(m): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2014
Stelvin101:
Chai! Honestly you people really knows how to bring back Happy memory. I luv that like mad. We Will play it for hours forgetting lunch. St' Louis Sugar sha! For years, no advertising, no changing of pack. What a blue chip company, I doff my hat
lol...xo wat fun do yuh have now as an adult
Re: Who Can Still Remember The Game? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
kuzee:

lol...xo wat fun do yuh have now as an adult

Scrabble, Chess and Snooker. Thats like once in a month cause my second name is BUSY. Sometimes I hâte adult life buh the s3x part of it is hmmmm wink
Re: Who Can Still Remember The Game? by Dacronym(m): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
there were diff. Versions/types of this game.
1. The one with movable or mobile players-players could be canters, folded paper etc.- moving balls (which could be anyting)
2. The one where the teams club/country, player name no. etc and all other designs(like corner, box18 etc.) were drawn on paper and u pass among them using button as ball.
The rules were i bit diff but both were pretty much the same

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Bojan's 2nd Goal Against Arsenal Is Not Really A Goal... / Okocha, Kanu, Others Head To UK For Training / Messi Would Win UCL For EPL Sides - Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.