Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Want To Learn S.E.O (search Engine Optimization) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Learn S.E.O (search Engine Optimization) (1846 Views)

5 Tips For Search Engine Optimization / Advertisement Vs Search Engine Optimization / Building A Search Engine Like Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn S.E.O (search Engine Optimization) by hilaryiwens05: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
hello,

i want to learn core search engine optimization because i feel every website designer/developer should have the core knowledge of search engine optimization. I know there are lots of plugins which can do this but that is not want i want. can somebody throw more lights on this or how i can learn the core search engine optimization.
Re: I Want To Learn S.E.O (search Engine Optimization) by emmyvet(m): 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
You can start with http://www.tutorialspoint.com/seo/

And also make use of google search
hilaryiwens05:
hello,

i want to learn core search engine optimization because i feel every website designer/developer should have the core knowledge of search engine optimization. I know there are lots of plugins which can do this but that is not want i want. can somebody throw more lights on this or how i can learn the core search engine optimization.
Re: I Want To Learn S.E.O (search Engine Optimization) by barapistis(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Jow much are u ready to pay
there are many side to seo but if you know the basic ,such as what has been working for the past 3 years pm me
Re: I Want To Learn S.E.O (search Engine Optimization) by akintayo1(m): 2:31am On Dec 03, 2014
hilaryiwens05:
hello,

SEO is a process and much of it, you will grow better as you aged in internet marketing. SEO is not a point and kill stuff, it evolve overtime and as search algorithm changes, so also some working technics no longer in practice.

If you can analyze complex data and interpret it in simple terms, if you can read, have patients and can follow through till you get what you want.......I would advice you get SEO powersuite from link-assistant.

With this software, you're the boss of your blog SEO. This software is what most so called SEO agencies, companies or even so called experts used in analysing clients project and present a customize results for them.

Everything you need to know or discover about your webpages will be presented to you for review, fixing, changes, or whatever.

From site audit, link building opportunity, competitors analysis and spying, on-page and off-page optimization, to just anything you can think of about proper webpages optimization.

Try it, or you can check a review of it on my blog over here: http://cybernaira.com/2014/seo-powersuites-seo-software/
Re: I Want To Learn S.E.O (search Engine Optimization) by bedfordng(m): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
google is your best friend
Re: I Want To Learn S.E.O (search Engine Optimization) by akinjuly77(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2019
hilaryiwens05:
hello,

Take a Free Digital Marketing Fundamentals Course at https://climaxbox.com/academy

The Course is free and it will give you an insight into Digital Marketing and it's terminologies including SEO.
Re: I Want To Learn S.E.O (search Engine Optimization) by Hollyfood: 12:04am On Mar 31, 2021
Thank you very much for sharing this information with us. I myself thought to start doing this because my business demanded it. But, as we know, it is not so easy to study for a new specialty when you already have a favorite job. I started looking for people who are professionals in this and me. helped one such ( https://www.fiverr.com/somelinks12/do-the-manual-posting-of-backlinks-to-niche-forums-with-high-dr-da )
The work was done superbly, there are not even any reproaches.

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Get 5000 Hits On Your Pageviews Perday / How To Learn Web Development To Design Any Type Of Website? / How Much Does Google Charge Per Click In Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.