Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Help With Slide Show Reading Fro A Source Directory - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help With Slide Show Reading Fro A Source Directory (643 Views)

How To Create A Slide Show / How Do I Create Slide Show On A Website / Someone To Create Javascript Slide Show With Navigation Buttons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Slide Show Reading Fro A Source Directory by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
I HAVE DESIGN A SITE ALREADY BUT I NEED TO WRITE PHP CODE THAT WILL GET IMAGES FROM A FOLDER AND USE IT AS A PART OF THE SLIDESHOW ON THE WEBPAGE THE IMAGES THAT THE CODE WILL READ FROM SECONDS TO SECONDS FROM A REMOTE SERVER THANKS javascript as output
Re: Help With Slide Show Reading Fro A Source Directory by nnamdiosu(m): 12:36am On Dec 03, 2014
wus:
I HAVE DESIGN A SITE ALREADY BUT I NEED TO WRITE PHP CODE THAT WILL GET IMAGES FROM A FOLDER AND USE IT AS A PART OF THE SLIDESHOW ON THE WEBPAGE THE IMAGES THAT THE CODE WILL READ FROM SECONDS TO SECONDS FROM A REMOTE SERVER THANKS javascript as output
that can be arranged. but first will pictures be constantly be uploaded to it. also do u mean that the folder is in a remote server other than the server you will use to host ur site? then lastly u specified JavaScript as output. wat do u mean by that?
Re: Help With Slide Show Reading Fro A Source Directory by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2014
THANKS @ nnamdiosu PICTURE WILL BE CONSTANTLY UPLOADING TO THE FOLDER AND THE PICTURE THAT IS CONSTANTLY UPLOADING AND SHOULD BE USING AS A SLIDE SHOW AS THEY ARE DROPPING INTO THE FOLDER AND SECONDLY THE FOLDER OF THE PICTURE WILL BE ON THE SAME SERVER AS THE FOLDER WHERE I HOST THE SITE THE SERVER AM USING IS WINDOW 2008 SERVER . THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: Help With Slide Show Reading Fro A Source Directory by nnamdiosu(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2014
wus:
THANKS @ nnamdiosu PICTURE WILL BE CONSTANTLY UPLOADING TO THE FOLDER AND THE PICTURE THAT IS CONSTANTLY UPLOADING AND SHOULD BE USING AS A SLIDE SHOW AS THEY ARE DROPPING INTO THE FOLDER AND SECONDLY THE FOLDER OF THE PICTURE WILL BE ON THE SAME SERVER AS THE FOLDER WHERE I HOST THE SITE THE SERVER AM USING IS WINDOW 2008 SERVER . THANKS IN ADVANCE

sorry bro that I've not been able to give a reply since. I just developed a new forum and I'm trying to furnish it.. anyway I think it can be done using jquery. a particular div would be refreshing in a specific no of mins or secs that you specify and randomly displaying the images in your chosen folder. i can get the code but i need to upload it on my forum www.kizzlearena.com. so you can download the zip file. just go over to my forum and locate the computer section and open a thread of this this particular problem there. so I'll be able to upload it in the thread for you.
Re: Help With Slide Show Reading Fro A Source Directory by adewasco2k(m): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2014
Is there a reason why you want to use php for that?

How are the files uploaded?

How are the files named?
Re: Help With Slide Show Reading Fro A Source Directory by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Adewasco I think is both combination of php and javascript since php will use d get function to read d image directory and pass it to javascript for slideshow I hope am correct
Re: Help With Slide Show Reading Fro A Source Directory by nnamdiosu(m): 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
have you been able to solve the issue?
Re: Help With Slide Show Reading Fro A Source Directory by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
No

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has Any Idea On How To Create A School Website / Who Uses XAMPP?? Pls Help!!! / 200+ Free Articles For Free Download!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.