Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Is It Wise To Marry A Girl That Loves You Or The One That You Love? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wise To Marry A Girl That Loves You Or The One That You Love? (832 Views)

Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? / When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! / Is It Wise To Allow Our Kids To Speak Pidgin English? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise To Marry A Girl That Loves You Or The One That You Love? by KingsJohnson(m): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
Fellow Nigerians, i have a serious question which i strongly believe that the answer to it will save alot of marriages, which is.

Looking at how things have gone badly in our societies today and the countless divorce cases we witness each passing day and wil stil witness, is it then wise and advisable for a young man who wants to have peaceful married life to marry a girl that loves him or the one that he loves?
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl That Loves You Or The One That You Love? by Merlissa(f): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
FOLLOW YOUR HEART
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl That Loves You Or The One That You Love? by chibwike(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Marry two of them
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl That Loves You Or The One That You Love? by Kbdon(m): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
it is only logical for me to think u r myopic nd s**k
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl That Loves You Or The One That You Love? by KingsJohnson(m): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kbdon:
it is only logical for me to think u r myopic nd s**k

Piss off mountain cow
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl That Loves You Or The One That You Love? by Dotwillis1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
How do you intend having a long lasting relationship, a peaceful marriage when u don't have any feeling for the lady? .....its not possible man. No matter how much the girl is in love if you don't love her, then it's nothing , na just to they bleep her
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl That Loves You Or The One That You Love? by Diffdeef(m): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
The feelings should be mutual.

Or you'll be in deep sh*it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl That Loves You Or The One That You Love? by Ploy(m): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
If a lady loves you and she meets your standard as a marriage material; marry her. Not too many men meet ladies that truly love them. In fact, if you see one that loves you, I dare say: you are LUCKY.

However, she must be awesome in xter and in look. Mi o le shomo tio fine o. If an ugly lady thinks she loves me, sorry for her. I didn't choose my mum but I must be wise, while choosing my son's mum.

Watching the trend closely, we'll discover that guys go out of their ways to impress a lady who will turn out to be a bit.ch after marriage.

In summary, marry your friend whom you don't love but loves and understand you. Love will fade, but when you understand you'll keep knowing more. I hate love at time, it's a bloody facade.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl That Loves You Or The One That You Love? by phabulous88(m): 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Have you proposed to any of the ladies? Why don't you love the one that loves you? And why do you love the one that doesn't love you?
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl That Loves You Or The One That You Love? by KanwuliaJara: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
Are 2 people EVER EQUALLY IN LOVE? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl That Loves You Or The One That You Love? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
KingsJohnson:
Fellow Nigerians, i have a serious question which i strongly believe that the answer to it will save alot of marriages, which is.

Looking at how things have gone badly in our societies today and the countless divorce cases we witness each passing day and wil stil witness, is it then wise and advisable for a young man who wants to have peaceful married life to marry a girl that loves him or the one that he loves?
Love is a two hedged sword .... If a girl loves you and you don't love her .... You will hurt someone's feeling by faking everything !!

If you love a girl but she doesn't love you , you might get hurt in the longrun !!

The best is MUTUAL LOVE where such doesn't exist marry a girl that you love (atleast, love may blind you enough not to see her misdeeds) !!

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Barrenness / First Bank Of Nigeria Great Help On Personal Home Loan Mortgage / Doctors Discover Unborn Twin Inside Woman Which Had Been Growing For 40 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.