Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Panting For The Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Panting For The Truth (418 Views)

The Truth About Lucifer (satan) / The Truth About The Story Of The Woman Who Gave Birth To The Horse-like Creature / The Truth About Mother Teresa: Debunking The Myths. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Panting For The Truth by AnokaOgba(m): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
One seem to wonder why there are many diverse kinds of doctrines and teachings, many contradictory.
The same Bible used everywhere hold different meanings in different Quarters.
"My doctrine is the Truth on this matter" you will hear someone echo. What is really the Truth. Everyone claims that what He/She teaches or knows is nothing but the Truth. So then who is saying the truth.
Despite all this, one thing do I desire and that I will seek after. Like Paul, pressing on that I may Know Phil.4 By the help of the Spirit of Truth who will guide me in all things John.14
What about you?

(1) (Reply)

'New World Tranlastion' Of Bible,why Is It Different Frm Others? / How A Muslimah Feels About Her Modesty / Who Will U Thank For Waking U Up This Morning ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.