Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. (4877 Views)

Please I Need Advice On D Phone To Buy! / Should BlackBerry Phone Be Banned In Nigeria? / Can The PIN Of A Blackberry Phone Be Blocked ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by chibyk63(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
i saw an Iphone 6 on OLX for 30k, and am wandering how that can b. though they said its uk used. please i just want to confirm how original it can b and if i should get it. advice needed. thanks.
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by Mykcool(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
u cant even get iphone 4s at that price, you better remove ur slippers and run without looking back. u don see wer Dano dey cost pass peak milk

16 Likes

Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by ThunderTrail(f): 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
chibyk63:
i saw an Iphone 6 on OLX for 30k, and am wandering how that can b. though they said its uk used. please i just want to confirm how original it can b and if i should get it. advice needed. thanks.

How much is Iphone 5s UK used.
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by imtech(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
ThunderTrail:

How much is Iphone 5s UK used.

And thats how you answer a question wth another question
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by toluxa1(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
OLX is now officially a scammer's den. More than half of all OLX adverts are scams. I wonder how they get then approved.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by gregkuika: 12:04am On Dec 02, 2014
Plz its a SCAM..bliv me
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by parrotibaba(m): 12:30am On Dec 02, 2014
@@op

(a) pick up ur shoes

(b) check ur wallet if it's still intact

(c) run like Ebola is pursuing u !!

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by mfrizzy(m): 1:12am On Dec 02, 2014
When u call and ask how much the phone really is.....they'll be like "how much did you see?" WTF?? Damn scammers
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by jakeharris(m): 2:37am On Dec 02, 2014
let me just tell you what those never do well scammers would sy when you call em.....when you calll and ask about the phone and you tell them you ready to buy they would say de can do the delivery if you want or you come pick it up if you say pick up de would first ask where you live depending on what you say de would now call a place like apapa or badgrywhen you say delivery they would say pay 10 kfirst d rest is story..............in other words run

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by DjAndroid: 3:00am On Dec 02, 2014
jakeharris:
let me just tell you what those never do well scammers would sy when you call em.....when you calll and ask about the phone and you tell them you ready to buy they would say de can do the delivery if you want or you come pick it up if you say pick up de would first ask where you live depending on what you say de would now call a place like apapa or badgrywhen you say delivery they would say pay 10 kfirst d rest is story..............in other words run

They would say , you will say, they would say , you will say.

Bros na waa ooo.

5 Likes

Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by brainyack(m): 6:55am On Dec 02, 2014
Run with the back of ur legs touching your head those useless so called custom officers
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by AceOfDiamonds(m): 6:58am On Dec 02, 2014
Bros for ur mind u sef know say na scam...but the Nigerian side of u will just keep seeking awoof undecided

Its a mighty scam...even during black friday sales,i don't think the price was as low as that sad

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by culcid(m): 7:22am On Dec 02, 2014
OP, 99.9% of posts on olx (gadgets and electronic section) are not real. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by ednut1(m): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2014
Only greedy pple fall for scam. But where does olx gt money for advert. They know scammed hv infested d site. Yet dey beat around d bush
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 02, 2014
parrotibaba:
@@op

(a) pick up ur shoes

gringringrin
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by dridowu: 8:12am On Dec 02, 2014
Noting but scam but OLX is real with buying and selling, you just have to becareful when dealing with one another.
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by LadyH(f): 8:17am On Dec 02, 2014
toluxa1:
OLX is now officially a scammer's den. More than half of all OLX adverts are scams. I wonder how they get then approved.
True!! The he goats will ask u to send "part payment" first b4 d good gets to u. what nonsense?! When will olx create a report button Those thieves have to be flushed off!!! I knw many peeps hve fallen 4 dis.
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by LadyH(f): 8:18am On Dec 02, 2014
jakeharris:
u sed it all.
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by Lagusta(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2014
toluxa1:

more than half I dont agree with you bro...

About 95% of those goons are scammers!!! Take it or leave it....
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by DjAndroid: 9:18am On Dec 02, 2014
All I know is that olx is the den of scammers.
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by dopedealer(m): 10:08am On Dec 02, 2014
chibyk63:

Do you know the original price of iPhone 6
So until them tell you say MaGa is about to pay.
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by roqrules04(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2014
Nawa for dis OP oh, so u sef wan buy Uk used Iphone6 for 30K? Smh..
Well, maybe na the chineese clone
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by clemzo101(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2014
i called one of dem just now..............from his voice sef everything is suspicious.......funny scammers
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by Elxandre(m): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Very easy to avoid scam.
Just make sure you meet with the buyer to collect the good before paying a dime.
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by nani667: 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
Elxandre:
Very easy to avoid scam.
Just make sure you meet with the buyer to collect the good before paying a dime.

It's as simple as that.... Call the person and meet somewhere secure, inspect what you're buying, if it's legit pay and move... That simple...
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by natureblack(m): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mykcool:
u cant even get iphone 4s at that price, you better remove ur slippers and run without looking back. u don see wer Dano dey cost pass peak milk
LOL.......you nailed it grin
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by ninovandross(m): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
Guys hw come almost all the olx sellers dey stay for apapa/badagry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by Lagusta(m): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
ninovandross:
Guys hw come almost all the olx buyers dey stay for apapa/badagry

apapa, mile2, ojo, okoko, badagry....

That axis is full of thieves, rapists, robbers, scammers, 419ers...
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by idu1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
chibyk63:
I think u r scam urself.....
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by Whobedatte(m): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Better run before they turn you to frustrated man on Nairaland. Na there em 200k vamoosed
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by udysweet(f): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
Looool! You're a clown!
parrotibaba:
@@op

(a) pick up ur shoes

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / How To Get 200mb With N100 On MTN / How Can I Download 2go On My Htc Rhodium Window Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.