Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. (4898 Views)

Please I Need Advice On D Phone To Buy! / Should BlackBerry Phone Be Banned In Nigeria? / Can The PIN Of A Blackberry Phone Be Blocked ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by simdam500(m): 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
Elxandre: Very easy to avoid scam.
Just make sure you meet with the buyer to collect the good before paying a dime.

Speaking of meeting the seller in person.... the buyer should know very well what he wants to buy... I mean operate it well and be familiar with the gadget u want to buy.....

like I've seen an iPhone 5s that uses an SD card meanwhile the owner claim it possible we thought what we knew an iPhone to be was a wrong thing not until we found out it was actually a perfect launcher with a perfect iphone case.....

crap.... promise myself never to do such deal ever again especially in the night
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by franksam2009: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
DjAndroid:

They would say , you will say, they would say , you will say.

Bros na waa ooo.
lwkmd!!! LOLZ!! bros u get mouth o
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by holusormi(m): 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
chibyk63:
i saw an Iphone 6 on OLX for 30k, and am wandering how that can b. though they said its uk used. please i just want to confirm how original it can b and if i should get it. advice needed. thanks.

Buy it oo it's not a scam, so you can complete the final stage of nairaland stewphedity accessment test,,, for you to have even considered bringing it to nairaland means you don gork am already,, a dude as silly as you surely deserves to loose 30k anyway and if the scammer no collect am form you ,, ull loose it in another sthewpid venture ,, so just dash the scammer
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by binie: 2:20am On Dec 03, 2014
chibyk63:
i saw an Iphone 6 on OLX for 30k, and am wandering how that can b. though they said its uk used. please i just want to confirm how original it can b and if i should get it. advice needed. thanks.

VERY ORIGINAL.it is made of pure silver n gold.
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by daroz(m): 6:00am On Dec 03, 2014
I am not surprised, because At olx, you can get even a 2014 rangerover spot for 200k.

Piece of advice
Please avoid olx like it has Ebola.
Fact is that site ought to be closed down already.
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by Lois20(f): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
Awoof dey run belle.... shikena!!!
:
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by LewisO: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
jakeharris:
let me just tell you what those never do well scammers would sy when you call em.....when you calll and ask about the phone and you tell them you ready to buy they would say de can do the delivery if you want or you come pick it up if you say pick up de would first ask where you live depending on what you say de would now call a place like apapa or badgrywhen you say delivery they would say pay 10 kfirst d rest is story..............in other words run
Guy! u speech-flop big time with this statement, u don't put your words in other for pple to understand what u wrote, jst as if i'm reading Irobo language...
Re: Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be. by meganforex: 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
Lagusta:

more than half I dont agree with you bro...

About 95% of those goons are scammers!!! Take it or leave it....

I totally agree with you @Lagusta, I myself was scammed in OLX by one Fayemi Stephen Olu details can be seen here: https://www.nairaland.com/2032522/fayemi-stephen-olu-scam-olx#28657076

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa / Latest Method To Activate MTN 1GB For N200 Naira Promo / W.T.F. Fastest Download Speed *EVER* (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.