Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation (3965 Views)

SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria / Did Snakes Have Legs Before God Cursed Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by vooks: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
Another reason I insist the Negr0 should have been colonized for 200 years before exposing him to Christianity grin grin grin grin
Residents of a village in Singorwet ward, Bomet County were treated to a nerve wrecking drama last Sunday after a local church pastor unsuccessfully attempted to fly to Jerusalem using artificial wings, falling off a tree and breaking his legs.

The man of God, famous in the village for predicting the second coming of Jesus on several occasions, something which has never come to pass, is said to have gone round the village announcing his departure to Jerusalem.
...read on

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/entertainment/m/?articleID=2000143148&story_title=pastor-tries-to-fly-like-angel-to-jerusalem-breaks-legs-before-his-congregation

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by html14java(f): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
This kinda gist should be garnished wod pikchos.... xo, pikcho or wedonbilivit
Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by SalC: 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by 2cato: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
Vooks are you sonoflucifer that is fond of making fun of xtian. Imagine calling a mentally derange man a pastor
Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by vooks: 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
This is how you sanitize the human genetic pool; castrating such m0rons

2cato:
Vooks are you sonoflucifer that is fond of making fun of xtian. Imagine calling a mentally derange man a pastor
Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by cold(m): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
2cato:
Isn't christianity a form of mental derangement?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by holatin(m): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Praise tha lord.
Assuming im charm work thousand of people go dey fooled by him.
Fools follow fool
Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by vooks: 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
Christianity is not based on human wisdom; ignorant primates think everyone else is insane

cold:

Isn't christianity a form of mental derangement?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
2cato:
Do not associate me with that ignorant fellow.
Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
vooks:
This is how you sanitize the human genetic pool; castrating such m0rons

Must have hurt.. Losing your balls that way.
Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by cold(m): 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
vooks:
Christianity is not based on human wisdom; ignorant primates think everyone else is insane

Oh yes it's based upon spiritual understanding. Yeah i've heard that one before. Little wonder there are so many crazed loonies talking about a daddy in the sky,mansions in the sky (of course after you die) and eternal flame to burn the opposition to cinders..yeah seems legit

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by Onyiibazz: 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
Serves the mad man right
Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
vooks:

Hypocrite.
Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by tobechi20(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
ye men of surplus faith
Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by sylve11: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
grin grin grin grin @ topic

another grin grin grin grin grin @ that 2nd pic where that girl kpekus was sublimely touched. cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by finofaya: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
Loooool. Now he has gone from flying to not walking. At least he has a reduced ability to hurt himself. So there's a silver lining.
Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by timmy2409(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
LMAO! reminds me of that other looney pastor that got killed by a snake

Sometimes you just have to let these folks take their leap of faith to show that indeed if there's a God, he doesn't give a f.uck

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by vooks: 4:16am On Dec 02, 2014
Repent thou son of perdition or perish with your god of this world. Jesus Christ loves you

sonOfLucifer:

Hypocrite.
Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by cold(m): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2014
More religitards with 'spiritual understanding'

First he had his congregation eating grass to make them 'close to God', now controversial South African preacher makes his flock drink PETROL

Pastor Lesego Daniel made news after telling his congregation to eat grassHe's now persuaded them to drink petrol at his Pretoria ministryThe preacher told his flock the petrol had been turned to pineapple juice 

A South African preacher who made his congregation eat grass to make them 'closer to God' before using them as a human carpet has now got them drinking petrol.

Pastor Lesego Daniel of the Rabboni Centre Ministry poured some of the liquid into a bucket before dropping a match into it and setting it alight to prove that it really was petrol.

Unveiling his latest 'miracle' to the congregation, he then told them that the petrol had been turned into pineapple juice and persuaded people to line up to take a sip from a bottle of the liquid.

A South African preacher (pictured) who made his congregation eat grass to make them 'closer to God' before using them as a human carpet has now got them drinking petrol

Bizarre: Several members of the congregation step forward to drink the petrol, which Pastor Lesego Daniel claimed had been turned into pineapple juice

Preacher encourages congregation to sip petrol as part of 'miracle'

A video showing his congregation in the town of Garankuwa, near Pretoria in northern South Africa's Gauteng Province, drinking the yellow liquid warns: 'If you cannot turn water into wine, don't try this'.

Pastor Daniel tells his congregation: 'I want to prove to you, with the flames that will burn here, that it shows what can be achieved if you have faith.'

He adds: 'What you see, you have to believe it.' He then drinks some of the liquid himself.

GP Dr Arun Ghosh underlined the dangers of drinking petrol.

He told MailOnline: 'It's highly toxic and can give you serious gastric erosion. It will lead to severe stomach problems.'

Pastor Daniel tells his congregation 'I want to prove to you, with the flames that will burn here, that it shows what can be achieved if you have faith'

The controversial preacher made international headlines in January when he was photographed persuading followers to eat the grass at his ministry.

He said that humans with faith eat anything to feed their bodies and can survive on whatever they choose to eat, and persuading them to eat grass and drink petrol was simply a way of proving the point.

One woman claimed eating grass stopped her having a sore throat, while another said it healed her after a stroke. 

Interviewed by local media one of the congregation, Rosemary Phetha, said: 'Yes, we eat grass and we're proud of it because it demonstrates that, with God's power, we can do anything.'

The controversial preacher made international headlines in January when he was photographed persuading followers to eat the grass at his ministry

One woman claimed eating grass stopped her having a sore throat, while another said it healed her after a stroke

Another, Doreen Kgatle, 27, from Garankuwa, suffered a stroke two years ago. She said: 'I could not walk but soon after eating the grass, as the pastor had ordered, I started gaining strength and an hour later I could walk again.'

Photos showed that followers who had eaten grass then allowed Pastor Daniel to walk across them as they spread out on the floor.

The grass eating, however, failed to impress many with one outraged commentator saying: 'Is this a scene in a movie? This can't be real. God created animals to chew grass and made human beings to dominate over animals. Any person who reduces human beings to animals is definitely not of God.'

Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by sylve11: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2014
cold:
More religitards with 'spiritual understanding'

First he had his congregation eating grass to make them 'close to God', now controversial South African preacher makes his flock drink PETROL

Na wa o sad cool
Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by ElFenomeno1: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2014
Fantastic piece of news.

I hope the leg stays broken!
Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by cold(m): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2014
sylve11:

Na wa o sad cool
You ain't seen nothing yet

Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by vooks: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
I pray he come to his senses soon
ElFenomeno1:
Fantastic piece of news.

I hope the leg stays broken!
Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
vooks:
I pray he come to his senses soon
I pray the same for you.
Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by vooks: 6:25am On Dec 17, 2014
I pray you meet Christ
sonOfLucifer:

I pray the same for you.
Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 17, 2014
vooks:
I pray you meet Christ
I have met him. I didn't like him. He had bad hygiene and kept some weird goattee.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 17, 2014
Lol.... Dis one na serious matter o
Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 17, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

I have met him. I didn't like him. He had bad hygiene and kept some weird goattee.
oh lord
Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by vooks: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Satan teaches his followers to blaspheme so that they can draw away from God.
adebayor1490:
oh lord
Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
vooks:
Satan teaches his followers to blaspheme so that they can draw away from God.
Jesus was killed for blasphemy.
Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by vooks: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
he laid down his life for you
sonOfLucifer:

Jesus was killed for blasphemy.
Re: Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
vooks:
he laid down his life for you
He should have had the decency to ask first. Who sacrifices himself without my permission? Did I ask him to? He was stupid and got served.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Pray My Family Out Of Stagnation / RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. / Why God Is Always Happy With Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.