Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Crazy Things I Done Did - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crazy Things I Done Did (1034 Views)

Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things / I Done Laugh Die Oh / List Of Things I Want For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Things I Done Did by Zico0(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
Trying to get across, a pam got of my foot in the middle of the road. Guess what! there are vehicles approaching on both sides of me. Imagine.

It is raining, i board a bike and decided to leave my umbrella up. Guess what... The wind caused with the speed blew the umbrella inside out, damaging it.

I went on a journey of three hours (like travelling) knowing that the money on me might not take me there and back, and i didn't have any relatives in my destination. Guess what!... I didn't accomplish my objective and by the time i was done i had just N100 left. I just but a laca sera and sat at the park.

I went online(i won't state the website) intended to purchase a phone. So i clicked on computer and accessories, a list of various phone items displayed. And i saw a blackberry Zagg of N10000 and quickly ordered and paid for it(where on earth do you buy a new blackberry phone for N10000!) Guess what... When the package arrived, it was a blackberry Zagg screen protector, christ!

Going for an exam, i decided to jump and land on the wrong foot deliberately. Guess what... my pam cut and it was raining.

I decided to go play ps 2 in a classroom. Guess what... I have an exam in the next building, i didn't know of. I was in 200l at a university.
And so much more.

Yet, i wish myself more crazy experiences so that i can look back and laugh with myself even when i'm alone.
Re: Crazy Things I Done Did by Diffdeef(m): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
*laughs
Re: Crazy Things I Done Did by philo3(m): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
laughs too
Re: Crazy Things I Done Did by Zico0(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
yeah very funny. I'm still laughing now.
Re: Crazy Things I Done Did by abimbawealth(f): 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Zico0:
Trying to get across, a pam got of my foot in the middle of the road. Guess what! there are vehicles approaching on both sides of me. Imagine.

It is raining, i board a bike and decided to leave my umbrella up. Guess what... The wind caused with the speed blew the umbrella inside out, damaging it.

I went on a journey of three hours (like travelling) knowing that the money on me might not take me there and back, and i didn't have any relatives in my destination. Guess what!... I didn't accomplish my objective and by the time i was done i had just N100 left. I just but a laca sera and sat at the park.

I went online(i won't state the website) intended to purchase a phone. So i clicked on computer and accessories, a list of various phone items displayed. And i saw a blackberry Zagg of N10000 and quickly ordered and paid for it(where on earth do you buy a new blackberry phone for N10000!) Guess what... When the package arrived, it was a blackberry Zagg screen protector, christ!

Going for an exam, i decided to jump and land on the wrong foot deliberately. Guess what... my pam cut and it was raining.

I decided to go play ps 2 in a classroom. Guess what... I have an exam in the next building, i didn't know of. I was in 200l at a university.
And so much more.

Yet, i wish myself more crazy experiences so that i can look back and laugh with myself even when i'm alone.
Wtf!!!New Blackberry for 10grand...crazy indeed

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Xmas Photo / Funny; Now, Ladies Read This And Stop Forming. / Conversation Between Akpos And His Girlfriend Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.