Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed (3392 Views)

This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed / Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... / Dont Drink Water If Bleeding From An Injury And Thirsty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed by unuane1(m): 6:19am On Dec 02, 2014
The current health trend is drinking
water immediately after getting out
of bed. Scientist have confirmed the
medical value of this to be
completely beneficial to our health.
Drinking water when waking has
been linked to curing and prevention
of certain disease and ailments such
as headaches, body aches, arthritis,
heart problems, epilepsy, obesity,
tuberculosis, meningitis, kidney
disease, vomiting, gastritis, diabetes,
constipation, uterine disease, ear
and throat disease.
The Method:
1. Upon waking, before doing
anything else, drink four 6
ounce glasses or water.
Remember if there is some
reason you cannot hold this
much water at one time, start
with as much as you can and
increase the amount.
2. Brush your teeth and perform
your morning oral hygiene
routine, and then wait 45
minutes before eating or
drinking anything.
After the 45 minutes is up, eat
breakfast as usual, and then do not
eat or drink anything for 2 hours.
Specific diseases
If using the above method, the
research shows that the number of
days the regimen must be followed
to cure each disease.
High blood Pressure- 30 days
Gastric Problems- 10 days
Diabetes- 30 days
Constipation- 10 days
Cancer-180 days
Using this treatment method has no
side effects other than increased
urination at the beginning of the
program. Drinking water and staying
healthy and active are the ways that
will better our lives.
Both the Chinese and Japanese
drink hot tea with their meals
instead of cold water. Cold water
slows down the digestive process
and solidifies the oily foods you
have just eaten. Once these
solidified oils react with the stomach
acid, it is absorbed more quickly by
the intestine and lines the intestinal
wall. The long-term accumulation of
these digested oils can lead to
cancer. Perhaps Western cultures
should adopt this practice as there
is everything to gain and nothing to
lose.
Sources:
http://www.quantumbalancing.com/
japanwatercure.htm
http://www.pyroenergen.com/
articles/drinkwater.htm
http://humansarefree.com/2013/02/
japanese-water-therapy-heal-your-
body.html

http://naturalcuresnotmedicine.com/this-is-what-happens-when-you-drink-water-right-after-you-get-out-of-bed/
Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed by sova(m): 6:31am On Dec 02, 2014
Nice piece...

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed by yuncka: 6:48am On Dec 02, 2014
Thanks for enlightening Us.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed by braine(m): 7:06am On Dec 02, 2014
Noted.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed by kelechiMarie(f): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2014
:oYou want me to drink four glasses of water just after waking Una wan kill person

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed by nellyshasha(f): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2014
Pls op hw many days for obesity

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2014
nellyshasha:
Pls op hw many days for obesity

Hope you aren't obese my lady?

Someone loves you that way!!!

No offense.

P.S Saw the word 'fat' on your profile.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed by nellyshasha(f): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2014
kingphemy:

No offense.

Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed by nellyshasha(f): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2014
kingphemy:

No offense.

. Kind of let me use d word excess fat,thks for d words u used
Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed by itsabdul(m): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2014
Informative indeed
Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed by holyboss: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2014
this is not new na undecided I stated with a glass nd nw I drink 50 litre grin

Btw, check out my signature
Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
nellyshasha:
. Kind of let me use d word excess fat,thks for d words u used

Glad you took no offense.

Btw, have you tried coconut oil too?
Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed by bobkezel(m): 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
Story storyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
Shey be i dey here...soon dem go com and tell us 'drinking water first thing in the morning has been linked to isimgbakalysis' ndi arrrrrrrrrla!!
Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
kiss
Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed by Samchelsea(m): 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
Not for the busy type of guys like me that wakes up early in the morning and rushes to get prepared for work to beat the traffic jam on the road
Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed by nellyshasha(f): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
kingphemy:

Glad you took no offense.

Btw, have you tried coconut oil too?
as in,explain well wat u meant by coconut oil
Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
kelechiMarie:
:oYou want me to drink four glasses of water just after waking Una wan kill person
Hi, you can work your way up. Start with a glass okay, think health is wealth smiley
Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed by kelechiMarie(f): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
xcelsia:
Hi, you can work your way up. Start with a glass okay, think health is wealth smiley
yeah thanks.I currently drink two glasses in the mo
Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed by jachi001(f): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
Have been on it for a year plus and it really worked for me as in weight control.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed by SegunFlames(m): 1:24am On Dec 03, 2014
bobkezel:
Story storyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
Shey be i dey here...soon dem go com and tell us 'drinking water first thing in the morning has been linked to isimgbakalysis' ndi arrrrrrrrrla!!

Hehehe... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For November 6 2021 In Nigeria / How To Make Your Penis Bigger Without Using Drugs / Sildenafil Citrate Helps To Get Back Your Sexual Strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.