Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Share Your Ants Attack Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Ants Attack Experience (715 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of Ants At My House? / Food Vs Ants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Ants Attack Experience by Highflyer3(m): 7:32am On Dec 02, 2014
I can never forget the day I was badly stung by this annoying termites back in university. I was about to travel back to Lagos after the semester ended and I left home before the break of dawn. We usually wait at a junction for the cab to arrive. That day, I never knew I was standing on their(Ants) path. I boarded the cab and we were 4 passengers at the back which made it difficult for one to even bring out money from the pocket.
Suddenly, I felt a sharp pinch on my scrotum...and another and I began to move all parts of my body trying to scratch. I almost elbowed the other passenger. I didnt know when I screamed "Bleep!". The other passengers were just staring at me like someone just sent madness from my village to me. It was a bitter experience that I had to off my trousers on the road.
Re: Share Your Ants Attack Experience by dazzle5: 7:49am On Dec 02, 2014
Lol. I had similar experience at the Golf course,all I cd do
was scream that I didn't know how my club flew from my
hand, still have
the mark on my foot.
Can't forget a guy's experience too at d camp,d guy removed
everything on him not minding ladies were around,we all
ran away to avert seeing wat we shouldn't see.
Re: Share Your Ants Attack Experience by CzarRex: 8:31am On Dec 02, 2014
My own was back then in my secondary School, our school dustbin was located in a bush area at back of d skul, so every latecomer goes to work dia by pushin d dustbin furda inside to b able to create space in d dustbin area. So d dustbin was usually dia (ants) territory. On dat very day I went to skul late and I was comissioned to work in d dustbin for some mins after I was thru with d work. I immediately rush to join d assembly to hear d latest developments, b4 I went, I checkd myself all ova incase of ants nd I saw nothin, so I confidently walkd into d assembly afta sum few mins I started feelin an itchin pain in my hair and under my socks. I ignord. it d 1st tym afta sum time it bcame worse omen I started strugglin with my hair.I ended up pullin out sum of my hair nd I tore my socks dat day just to get d ants out and d ants bit me to d point blood came out dat day.mehn I can neva forget dat day
Re: Share Your Ants Attack Experience by sammieguze(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
Remember a time like that....

I went for a burial ceremony and i had to help the cooks prepare salad over night since the salad is much and it must be ready first thing in the morning.

Never knew where i was was near where they poured dirty water and overnight, these ants av already started their own nocturnal activities and right under the bench i was sitting on was their expressway.

Imagine my joy after sitting down for four hours preparing salad and i joyfully stood up to stretch my legs only to stand on them.

Well.... The rest is history.

Thank God i never cut my bush sha.

The collateral damage would have been high
Re: Share Your Ants Attack Experience by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Highflyer3:
I can never forget the day I was badly stung by this annoying termites back in university. I was about to travel back to Lagos after the semester ended and I left home before the break of dawn. We usually wait at a junction for the cab to arrive. That day, I never knew I was standing on their(Ants) path. I boarded the cab and we were 4 passengers at the back which made it difficult for one to even bring out money from the pocket.
Suddenly, I felt a sharp pinch on my scrotum...and another and I began to move all parts of my body trying to scratch. I almost elbowed the other passenger. I didnt know when I screamed "Bleep!". The other passengers were just staring at me like someone just sent madness from my village to me. It was a bitter experience that I had to off my trousers on the road.

during my university days ,stil a fresher then at osu 2004,mini campus road health centre area which was stil very bushy then.after my hall mate poured dirty oily water from d plates he washed at d back yard only to start hearing cracking sounds at night while reading.i neva knew soldier ants had invades my 12 by 12 room in thousands.they were comming in tru d window. there was no light. thank God my lantern was on.
by d time i saw their quantity i screamed and ran out if my room only to discover my hallmates room has also been invaded .no space to place my feet.i ran bak inside d room and poured all d salt i had in my cupboard on my carpet.
alas! their lines scattered and they were every where xcept my bed coz it was on a wooden frame
i couldnt sleep till morning. i neva knew how they all dissappeared and no single one of them left.

my landlady's 28 out of 40chicks that was kept in a n empty room at d backyard were eaten to d bone by morning during d soldier ants attack.
Re: Share Your Ants Attack Experience by Highflyer3(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
^^Seriously, soldier ants can eat a 2month old puppy

(1) (Reply)

Very Important Notice !!!!!!!!!!!! / My Pastor Child Problems / happy sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.