Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Please Can Someone Tell Me What Makes A Real Big Girl ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Can Someone Tell Me What Makes A Real Big Girl ? (862 Views)

Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online / Video ...big Girl Caught Stealing From Her Sugar Daddy, Stripped / What Makes A Child An Ajebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Someone Tell Me What Makes A Real Big Girl ? by Angolobabe(f): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2008
Ok most of my girlfriends are all referred as big girls,cos they are all loaded with cars,shop,house or houses and can afford almost everything they want finacially ,all married or in a stable relationship with a white man and with toy black boy or boys etc and some of them cant even read and write but just lucky to have a man that gives them everything etc

Now some of this girls keep telling me whenever we have a conversation that im not there LEVEL cos i refuse having a toy black boy,dont live a party life with freedom like them and i dont have cars or houses in Nigeria etc i never call most of these girls ,they are the ones that keep calling and emailing me of course i respond and im nice to them cos they are old friends and some are very nice ,i dont understand what LEVELS has to do with friendship .i mean im a graduate,married and have my ok life and i can afford my basic needs etc so what esle do they want and im not into this there levels thing and i dont degrade anyone poor or rich ,for me everyone are equal and i dont judge but give advice sometimes when needed.

Please can someone describe what really makes a big girl so i can forward it to them ,so they can learn and shout up grin
Re: Please Can Someone Tell Me What Makes A Real Big Girl ? by algood(f): 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2008
Ok most of my girlfriends are all referred as big girls,because they are all loaded with cars,shop,house or houses and can afford almost everything they want finacially ,all married or in a stable relationship with a white man and with toy black boy or boys etc and some of them can't even read and write but just lucky to have a man that gives them everything etc

That's exactly what make them big girls.
they are the happening babes in towns, especially with all this owanbe parties, show off, latest cloths and cars.
My dear , my advice for you is to be content with ur status and be prayin for there souls,because all those material property they believed in, its all vanity .
some na accumulated credit card bizz, no be niga, abeg live story
Re: Please Can Someone Tell Me What Makes A Real Big Girl ? by ikamefa(f): 1:30am On Dec 02, 2008
make i contribute my 2 kobos :
Angolobabe:

i mean I'm a graduate,married and have my ok life and i can afford my basic needs etc so what esle do they want and I'm not into this there levels thing and i don't degrade anyone poor or rich ,for me everyone are equal and i don't judge but give advice sometimes when needed.

Please can someone describe what really makes a big girl so i can forward it to them ,so they can learn and shout up grin

with those kinds of friends , who needs enemies?  cheesy

@topic do your own thing jor! levels koo! gauges nii!

those your friends are deluding themselves, the word big girls  or big boys  was coined by people to justify their avarice and lustful ways.

but am sorry oh if any of my friends don't see me as an equal , then she/ he  gwaan hit the road shikena!
Re: Please Can Someone Tell Me What Makes A Real Big Girl ? by Angolobabe(f): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2008
thanks for all ur advice ,now i understand why they keep talking about LEVELS grin well,if im not there levels why are they still contacting me cos most of them dont like mixing up with low LEVELS girls like me grin grin im content with what i have and if i need more i know i have to work very hard for it ,good things dont come easily. one thing i wont do is keeping a black toy boy when im married since they all think its ok and that im not doing what they are doing etc

ikamefa:

with those kinds of friends , who needs enemies? cheesy [/sub]
ur very correct this there LEVELS things brings jealousy since they are all compiting with themselives .

(1) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Another Baby Three Months After Having A Twin! / What Is Their Relationship! / A Lesbian Friend: Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.