Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Naturalist Allowed Himself To Be Swallowed Alive By An Anaconda (PICS) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Naturalist Allowed Himself To Be Swallowed Alive By An Anaconda (PICS) (989 Views)

Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja / Giant Snake Swallowed Woman In South Africa / Man Bite Snake To Escape Being Swallowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naturalist Allowed Himself To Be Swallowed Alive By An Anaconda (PICS) by neuljosh(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2014
Daredevil naturalist who allowed himself to be swallowed alive by an anaconda so he could film INSIDE the creature reveals he was more scared for the animal's safety than his own

The American naturalist who filmed himself getting eaten by an anaconda for a highly-anticipated television event has spoken out about what inspired him to take part in the risky stunt.

This past summer, Rosolie donned a special suit to let a 25-foot 400-pound snake eat him in a dangerous performance set to air on Discovery Channel this Sunday. Overall, Rosolie was so confident in the suit's design that he was more worried about the snake's safety than his own.
'I didn’t want to stress [the snake] out too much. I wanted to make sure that the suit was smooth and wasn’t going to hurt the snake,' Rosolie said. ' I really wasn’t scared. We tested this suit and worked on this with experts so we knew I was going to be safe.'
Amid a backlash from animal rights activists who believe the anaconda was tortured by being forced to eat Rosolie, a man much bigger than its usual prey, Rosolie has responded to say the snake was unharmed and that the experiment was designed to raise money to save the animal's habitat.

Re: Naturalist Allowed Himself To Be Swallowed Alive By An Anaconda (PICS) by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2014
madness
Re: Naturalist Allowed Himself To Be Swallowed Alive By An Anaconda (PICS) by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2014
c meat
Re: Naturalist Allowed Himself To Be Swallowed Alive By An Anaconda (PICS) by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 02, 2014
people get liver sha
Re: Naturalist Allowed Himself To Be Swallowed Alive By An Anaconda (PICS) by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 02, 2014
I wonda y dis pple no dey fear death

(1) (Reply)

Where Will You Spend New Years Eve? Lagos Countdown Vs Vellvett Lounge / 3 Women In Rape Man At Gunpoint; Collect Semen In A Cooler Box & Escape / TGIF What's Up This Weekend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.