Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Where Will You Spend New Years Eve? Lagos Countdown Vs Vellvett Lounge - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Will You Spend New Years Eve? Lagos Countdown Vs Vellvett Lounge (987 Views)

Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan / Where Will Yout Spend New Year Crossover / How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Will You Spend New Years Eve? Lagos Countdown Vs Vellvett Lounge by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2014
Deciding what to do on New Year's Eve is never an easy choice. It's one of the biggest nights on the calendar. So if your looking to have the night of your life (or at least, the night of your year) here's a little help in choosing where to see in 2015.

See details at http://www.madeinikoyi.com/new-years-eve-lagos-countdown-vellvett-lounge/

Re: Where Will You Spend New Years Eve? Lagos Countdown Vs Vellvett Lounge by jose556(m): 9:47am On Dec 30, 2014
I will be in my room tearing chicken laps and watching yoruba movies.... cool
Re: Where Will You Spend New Years Eve? Lagos Countdown Vs Vellvett Lounge by tomiobj(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
Are u nt meantt to be in church
Re: Where Will You Spend New Years Eve? Lagos Countdown Vs Vellvett Lounge by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Church and/or chicken is cool smiley

If you fancy the Lagos Countdown the tickets are FREE. All you need to do is register on the website http://www.lagoscountdown.com/. You will then receive an email instructing you to go to the Best Western Hotel opposite Bar Beach to collect your ticket. Room 223. You need to be there very early tomorrow morning, between 7am and 10am.

Details: Lagos Countdown on 31st December 2014, 7PM.
Venue: Bar Beach, Victoria Island, 1230B Ahmadu Bello Way, Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Google Voice Line / My Husband Knows That I Love Exposing My Body – Funke Etti / FUEL SCARCITY: See What Nigerian Road Is Turning Into.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.