Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Csc Project On Online Voting System With Php - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Csc Project On Online Voting System With Php (2217 Views)

Collaborators Wanted For This Online Voting Application / Mobile Electronic Voting System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Csc Project On Online Voting System With Php by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
please am in my finals computer science . pls i need codes for online voting system design with html php n mysql. please God bless you as you help me!
Re: Csc Project On Online Voting System With Php by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Csc Project On Online Voting System With Php by AkinseteK(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
I have already made evoting system I did for someone as a project and it is working perfectly and i use HTML JavaScript CSS php and mysql to achieve that u can give me a call on 08034089466 for us to discuss u don't need to bother yourself it is a ready made project

1 Like

Re: Csc Project On Online Voting System With Php by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
AkinseteK:
I have already made evoting system I did for someone as a project and it is working perfectly and i use HTML JavaScript CSS php and mysql to achieve that u can give me a call on 08034089466 for us to discuss u don't need to bother yourself it is a ready made project
15k guy foooorrrrgerrrrrrit
Re: Csc Project On Online Voting System With Php by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2014
emazion:

15k guy foooorrrrgerrrrrrit

young man I don't just understand you. You need the full application for the stuff or maybe the logic behind it?

how good are you with the web languages you mentioned? have you started working on it? Be specific.

By the way, I don't think 15k is too much for the full application, if that's what you want

1 Like

Re: Csc Project On Online Voting System With Php by Valon4ego(m): 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
CRAZYMADMAN:

young man I don't just understand you. You need the full application for the stuff or maybe the logic behind it?

how good are you with the web languages you mentioned? have you started working on it? Be specific.

By the way, I don't think 15k is too much for the full application, if that's what you want

Good questions
Re: Csc Project On Online Voting System With Php by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
This ...
emazion:
please am in my finals computer science .

and this ...

pls i need codes for online voting system design with html php n mysql.

... don't go together.

(1) (Reply)

Programming A Converter For *.wma To *.mp3 - By Sbucareer / Elvis Chidera, Village boy now a Global Programmer / My Friend Website Just Got Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.