Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Heamorrahaged Eye Ball!!!! Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Heamorrahaged Eye Ball!!!! Help (593 Views)

Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color / Help, Scrotum (ball Bag) Skin problem. / Why Is Pigmentation In The Eye Very Common In Black People! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heamorrahaged Eye Ball!!!! Help by jayuuk: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
Am not hypertensive,but my bp got triggered by stress and i now have a heamorrahage on my eye ball,i hv seen an eye doctor, hv been on the eye drops and drugs but the blood seem not to be receeding, please doctors i the house is there any other thing i can do.please help out.
Re: Heamorrahaged Eye Ball!!!! Help by dunhill20: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
jayuuk:
Am not hypertensive,but my bp got triggered by stress and i now have a heamorrahage on my eye ball,i hv seen an eye doctor, hv been on the eye drops and drugs but the blood seem not to be receeding, please doctors i the house is there any other thing i can do.please help out.
No need of using eye drops when u can treat this problem naturally with eyebrite and omega plus. goto www.swissgardedistributorph..com to view the products and its content or whatsapp 08136478517.
Re: Heamorrahaged Eye Ball!!!! Help by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hi there, sorry about your predicament. Have you tried a normal saline wash (0.9%)? What is the name of the eye drop he prescribed? What position do you assume when you sleep? Do you rub your eyes or put your finger directly in there to clean out debris?
Re: Heamorrahaged Eye Ball!!!! Help by jayuuk: 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
@ xcelsia thanks,i was given zaditen ketotifen & hypitears gel,i sleep facing up and i try not to use my bare hands on the eyes.
Re: Heamorrahaged Eye Ball!!!! Help by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
jayuuk:
@ xcelsia thanks,i was given zaditen ketotifen & hypitears gel,i sleep facing up and i try not to use my bare hands on the eyes.
That might be the problem, the medication you stated is an anti allergic (although mostly given as a prophylaxis), I don't think you need something that strong. Try a normal saline wash (0.9%) then switch to something milder like visine or clear eyes, they won't irritate as much, let me know how it works out for you okay smiley

Also before I forget, use only a hypoallergenic wipe to clean out the debris from your eyes, don't use anything else please and certainly never your fingers again no matter how clean they are. Some baby wipes are unscented and hypoallergenic, try those smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

-- / How Can One Increase Burst Line ? Plastic Surgery Out Of It. / Mosquito Killer System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.