Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Experience With Herbal Drug Marketers In Luxurious Buses - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Experience With Herbal Drug Marketers In Luxurious Buses (532 Views)

Burnt Buses At Forte-oil Tanker Ojuelegba Accident Scene (photos) / My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! / 5 Crazy Things You Shouldn’t Do In Lagos Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience With Herbal Drug Marketers In Luxurious Buses by brideandgroom: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hello guys, am on my way from Lagos to d eeast in a luxurious bus. And I had an encounter with theae herbal drug sellers in buses. I was sleeping when d guy asked my neighbour wake me up cause he was giving everyone mustard seed free of charge as test.
Abeg nairalanders, has anyone used any of their products that actually cured an ailment?
I will be expecting your response.
Re: Experience With Herbal Drug Marketers In Luxurious Buses by worry359(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
So are you really going to eat some unknown seeds given to you by a stranger? shocked angry
Re: Experience With Herbal Drug Marketers In Luxurious Buses by zeezahbee(f): 1:10am On Dec 03, 2014
worry359:
So are you really going to eat some unknown seeds given to you by a stranger? shocked angry
cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Socia Media (facebook) Saved A Dying Stranded Man / Amazing Sight #10 Lost Gardens Of Heligan, Great Britain / These Apps Will Help You Sleep When You Travel...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.