Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Job Vacancy Sites Like Jobberman,do They Really Work? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy Sites Like Jobberman,do They Really Work? (1264 Views)

...... / Jobberman Professionally Written Cv-share Your Experience / Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancy Sites Like Jobberman,do They Really Work? by aragon4realz(m): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
can't stop wondering if job search sites really works...have they worked for you,just wanna know your opinion
Re: Job Vacancy Sites Like Jobberman,do They Really Work? by detutu1: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
In my opinion, I doubt the authenticity of Jobberman, no offence...I v been applying before the end of my service year and trust me all I get is the cliché 'medpro! medpro!!' I deleted my account yesterday...I was just tired...I didn't want to do the 'connections' job search but maybe I ll prefer it to wasting hours on job sites that hold no promise!

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy Sites Like Jobberman,do They Really Work? by aragon4realz(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
detutu1:
In my opinion, I doubt the authenticity of Jobberman, no offence...I v been applying before the end of my service year and trust me all I get is the cliché 'medpro! medpro!!' I deleted my account yesterday...I was just tired...I didn't want to do the 'connections' job search but maybe I ll prefer it to wasting hours on job sites that hold no promise!
I think they are just completely fake!!!

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy Sites Like Jobberman,do They Really Work? by Ejiod(m): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
For Jobsites try
hotnigerianjobs
myjobmag
U are sending your CV straight to the company not the website

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy Sites Like Jobberman,do They Really Work? by Jsaviour(f): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
jobberman ni b am o run for ur life. u can try checking update of vacancies by " hotnigerianjobs" or "myjobmag" but don't register with them just b checking daily updates. i got my job through d daily updates of hotnigerianjobs
Re: Job Vacancy Sites Like Jobberman,do They Really Work? by obyno10ten: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
Interesting!
Re: Job Vacancy Sites Like Jobberman,do They Really Work? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
Jobberman is real. I got my current job (multinational company) through them. Aside that, I have been called for interview in 3 or 4 different companies I applied to through Jobberman. My advice is don't respond to all vacancies posted at their site, make sure you verify the company's name before you apply. Aside that, read through the job profile before you apply. All these medpro or GNLD people do not have the time to write a detailed job profile while advertising.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Sales Reps At Artepham ( Chinese Pharamaceutical Company, Abuja Nig) / Simeon's Pivot Resources / Job Vacancies In A Leading Multinational Technology Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.