Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" (5683 Views)

Jesse Jags Album Didnt Move 100k Units, Saucekid Was A Flop! / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! / Never Judge A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by tosinadeda: 1:35am On Dec 02, 2008
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by skingo(m): 1:51am On Dec 02, 2008
i think they have not heard these tracks thats why they talk shit. sauce kid is lyrically ill. period. if u say no then shut up.lol
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by tosinadeda: 2:16am On Dec 02, 2008
new singles

i can't feel my face
http://rapidshare.com/files/169358164/sauce_kid.i_cant_feel_my_face.mp3

nobody ft banky
http://rapidshare.com/files/169358165/sauce_kid_nobody_mix_1.mp3

diamonds
http://rapidshare.com/files/169358166/Sauce_Kid_-_Diamonds_Rap.mp3

from his forthcoming african american album

if u hear any beat that is not his on any of this three songs let me know!!!!
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by AfrknKngs(m): 3:35am On Dec 02, 2008
1st of, those are not new singles. . . and 2ndly "I can't feel my face" is not original. . . and last! Is that the 3 only songs Sauce will have that will be on the album or will he put those other trx from his mixtapes aswell. . .
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by tosinadeda: 6:31am On Dec 02, 2008
AfrknKngs:

1st of, those are not new singles. . . and 2ndly "I can't feel my face" is not original. . . and last! Is that the 3 only songs Sauce will have that will be on the album or will he put those other trx from his mixtapes aswell. . .

i cnt help but laff cheesy
ure a waste of time

my previous post answers those silly questions
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by AfrknKngs(m): 6:52am On Dec 02, 2008
I've said what i have 2 say. . . smiley
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by chasisgirl(f): 7:17am On Dec 02, 2008
the problem is this africankings doesnt understand hiphop. so why would he understand what a mixtape is? i bet he hasnt heard of papoose and saigon who have only mixtapes out. i believe haters ,playerhaters and beef is part of hiphoop, no matter what u do haters will alays be there for you, even 2face had haters ,dbanj and durella , islate and 9ice, its just normal , al this saucekid issue only shows that he hasgotten bigger than they imagined.sorry to disspoint you but saucekid is doing goooooooooooooooood!
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by chasisgirl(f): 7:19am On Dec 02, 2008
well tosin all this songs are old , can we get something new, i hope all this will no be repeated in sauce album proper. i want some new slangs!

u should hear`the remix of saucekid and iceberg slim ,-i cant feel my face remix, i will upload it if i have time,

@skingo
u also call urself a sauce fan and u also cant upload new tracks for us, all this are old , and am beginning to get bored . upload somethin new.!!
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by tosinadeda: 7:44am On Dec 02, 2008
well too bad the last three songs i posted are the only three of his songs he has done this year, that has been released officially!!!!!
they are singles from his new album.
trust me, as soon as newer ones are out i'll upload wink

just had to create this thread for peeps who go just enter nairaland and all they see is "saucekid is dis and dat"
so i did this for those who avnt heard any of his songs
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by skingo(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2008
tosinadeda washere. u be sure guy. chasisgirl i dont have the tracks and my connecion is not fas enoguh to upload tracks. i get he mixtape on my fone. g1 already. oshamo. chasis stuvss
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by chasisgirl(f): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2008
skingo:

tosinadeda washere. u be sure guy. chasisgirl i don't have the tracks and my connecion is not fas enoguh to upload tracks. i get he mixtape on my phone. g1 already. oshamo. chasis stuvss

yes skingo , i will wait for you and u berra NOT FAIL ME . I AM WAITING FOR YOU .
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by javalove(m): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2008
I rather use my money to buy Yusuf Olatunji or Haruna Ishola than to hear the weak, lame, no-sense-infused lyrics of a theif and a beat jacker!!!

@skingo

if sauce is lyrically ill, then my grand mother is not left out to be naija hip hop greatest.

@tosin

its like sauce don renew ur contract abi. I happy for u ooo so wen we go chop isiewu or nkwobi with some bottles of maltina. ode oshi. usef don start thread for ur eye be dat abi?

@AKS

I said leave dis heads alone. else u have headache.

@chasisgal

woooooooo u want make sauce go like some 15 to 20 rounds on top u by force. well, does saucekid like lepa gals?
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by skingo(m): 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2008
go and put ur cd in the market bonsue. lol
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by CGutta(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2008
Fukk Sauce and what he's going through! Yup I said it! Sauce is a bitch!
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by tosinadeda: 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2008
Lmfao!
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2008
javalove:

I rather use my money to buy Yusuf Olatunji or Haruna Ishola than to hear the weak, lame, no-sense-infused lyrics of a theif and a beat jacker!!!

@skingo

if sauce is lyrically ill, then my grand mother is not left out to be naija hip hop greatest.

[size=20pt]ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by CGutta(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2008
javalove:

@skingo

@tosin

its like sauce don renew ur contract abi. I happy for u ooo so when we go chop isiewu or nkwobi with some bottles of maltina. ode oshi. usef don start thread for ur eye be that abi?

@AKS

I said leave this heads alone. else u have headache.

@chasisgal

woooooooo u want make sauce go like some 15 to 20 rounds on top u by force. well, does saucekid like lepa gals?
Tell me about it!!! lol. . . Sauce still hasnt proven himself!
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by A40(m): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2008
chasisgirl:

well tosin all this songs are old , can we get something new, i hope all this will no be repeated in sauce album proper. i want some new slangs!

u should hear`the remix of saucekid and iceberg slim ,-i can't feel my face remix, i will upload it if i have time,

@skingo
u also call yourself a sauce fan and u also can't upload new tracks for us, all this are old , and am beginning to get bored . upload somethin new.!!
Isn't that one of Jay-Z's nicknames?
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by tosinadeda: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2008
the purpose of this thread is to get people to listen to songs from saucekid cool
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by khanye(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2008
tosinadeda:

the purpose of this thread is to get people to listen to songs from saucekid cool

SauceKid ma foot, He's Wack like your Ruggedboy*, Grown man dont play with little boyz, I guess you all should go find some toys - (I'm not like you - Mode 9) WORD!!!!
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by tosinadeda: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2008
khanye:

SauceKid ma foot, He's Wack like your Ruggedboy*, Grown man don't play with little boyz, I guess you all should go find some toys - (I'm not like you - Mode 9) WORD!!!!

like i said earlier the purpose of this thread is to promote saucekid.
aint comparing him with any1 cool
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by tosinadeda: 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2008
so far so good, my record shows that the songs av been downloaded at least twicw each cool
the highest download so far is nobody ft banky with 7 downloads cool

my purpose is being achieved

expect greatness
african american
coming soon

lemme add this crazy funny song also

helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo
http://rapidshare.com/files/169639012/saucekid_hello.mp3
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by tosinadeda: 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2008
keep downloading guys
u'll love saucekid in no time cool
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by ajayi1(m): 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2008
tosinadeda:

keep downloading guys
u'll love saucekid in no time cool

pe le o, Sauckd luver. I don download my own sha.
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by tosinadeda: 11:45pm On Dec 03, 2008
ajayi1:

pe le o, Sauckd luver. I don download my own sha.

na the way cool
tell me u dnt like him already grin
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by MrCrackles(m): 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2008
Saucekid is lame! grin

Tosin get real wink
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by tosinadeda: 12:20am On Dec 04, 2008
MrCrackles:

Saucekid is lame! grin

Tosin get real wink

no be u grin
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by ajayi1(m): 12:29am On Dec 04, 2008
tosinadeda:

no be u grin

Guy guy try na. lol
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by CGutta(m): 3:33am On Dec 04, 2008
MrCrackles:

Saucekid is lame! grin

Tosin get real wink

Somebody tell em. . . these guy's r delusional grin If u really thought those songs were especially coming from some1 claiming to be da ambassador of naija hiphop, then y'all r on sum heavy crack! and datz real cool
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by skingo(m): 3:38am On Dec 04, 2008
tosin post where dacas at iceberg slim, sauce kid, trafic and ,
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by tosinadeda: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2008
C_Gutta:

Somebody tell em. . . these guy's r delusional grin If u really thought those songs were especially coming from someone claiming to be da ambassador of naija hiphop, then y'all r on sum heavy crack! and datz real cool

if u no like am, waka pass wink
Re: Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" by chasisgirl(f): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2008
@TOSINADEDA
POST THE REMIX OF I CANT FEEL MY FACE- BY ICEBERG SLIM AND SAUCEKID, ALL THIS SAUCEKID SONGS ARE OLD !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Music Free Beat: Lil Kesh - Shoki Remix Ft. Davido & Olamide (instrumental) / The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game / Download DJ Khaled - Whatever Ft. Future, Young Thug, Rick Ross & 2 Chainz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.