Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Top Five (5) Email Applications For Andriod Phones - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top Five (5) Email Applications For Andriod Phones (1151 Views)

I Need Someone Who Can Help Me Create Mobile Applications For A Bulk Sms Website / Make Money Creating Mobile Applications For Android Phones... No Coding Required / The Web Development Process | How Do You Build Your Web Applications For Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five (5) Email Applications For Andriod Phones by mondbest(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
Emailing is the process of sharing resources information between two or more person using the internet or using a post mail service. Emailing can either be done using a computer or a mobile phone which can access the internet. As technology grows everyday so does many things changes by the day.

If you are using an android phone then you might need a good E-mail App to help you access your email with ease.

Here are 5 of some email app that can get you started and keep your email account active and live any time you need it.

1. Cloud Magic: This is one email app I like, it was created by TechCrunch. This Email Application that let you complete your task right from your inbox is no doubt one of the best email application for android user. You can access multiple Email accounts from just one unified inbox. Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, I cloud, Office365 works well with this application.

2. Blue Mail: This wonderful Email app is very easy to use compared to other email and it is a free service. This app has a powerful unified accounts experience packaged in an intuitive and easy to use design that is capable of managing unlimited email accounts from different email provider. Its features include message auto-fit, push mail for IMAP, swiping in message list and between message and widgets.

3. MyMail: This is also one of the fastest email app for Android phone and it is also reliable compared to other email app. This app allows for previewing, read, reply and forward of email messages and also viewing of attachment been sent to your email box. This email app contains a lot of features which include email signature, file explorer, built in image, instant search and push time notification, supporting multiple account. MyMail supports all major email providers including Yahoo, Gmail, Aol.. etc.

4. Aqua Mail: This app is very friendly to its user combining many email account to itself such as Yahoo, Gmail and all the rest. This email has the entire user resources required in a mobile mailing app.

5. Solmail: This is also another awesome email app that comes with many features like unified box, fun sticker, and ability to sync any folder that you want, message view by conversation. This app can gather your entire email message from different email servers in a combined client. This app is compatible with IMAP/SMTP/POP3 email protocols.
- See more at: http://www.techskulz.com/2014/12/top-five-5-email-applications-for.html#sthash.V0J6o6I4.dpuf
Re: Top Five (5) Email Applications For Andriod Phones by braintext(m): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Do they work even when internal storage is low?
Re: Top Five (5) Email Applications For Andriod Phones by mondbest(m): 2:43am On Dec 05, 2014
braintext:
Do they work even when internal storage is low?
yes u just need to install them but i do think u should use a high storage for fast access
Re: Top Five (5) Email Applications For Andriod Phones by braintext(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
mondbest:

yes u just need to install them but i do think u should use a high storage for fast access
Ok thanks for that

(1) (Reply)

Non-hosted / How Can You Improve Conversion Rates? / Photo Of Mark Zuckerburg Running On A Bridge In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.