Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,595 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Adultery: Housewife Uses Charm To Stop Husband, But Failed!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adultery: Housewife Uses Charm To Stop Husband, But Failed!!! (672 Views)

I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court / Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adultery: Housewife Uses Charm To Stop Husband, But Failed!!! by donogaga(m): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
A 42 year old housewife and a mother of two, Ayore (surname withheld) in Ibusa Community near Asaba, Delta State, has been accused of using charms to stop the husband from committing adultery.

The attempt to use the charms on the husband however failed.

Reports said the woman had consulted a native doctor to help prepare charms that will stop the husband’s randy style after paying N30,000.

But this was not to be a week after she prepared charms as her secret was exposed.

It was reliably gathered that the husband a well known politician, hid under political activities especially ahead of 2015 elections, to indulge in illicit sexual activities. He was said to sleep outside for days.

About two days ago, the husband was accused of making love to a JSS3 girl.

The girl later opened up on how the randy politician allegedly made love to her after she was offered N20,000.

Speaking to our correspondent, the woman who could not hide her tears said, “I was introduced to a native doctor in Benin and I paid N30,000 where I was given prepared charm and was told how to use it, but, ironically, anytime I use it, my husband will not come home for days.”

http://leadership.ng/news/392548/adultery-housewife-uses-charm-stop-husband
Re: Adultery: Housewife Uses Charm To Stop Husband, But Failed!!! by Favour2424A(f): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ignorance.
Re: Adultery: Housewife Uses Charm To Stop Husband, But Failed!!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
House wife get work? undecided
Re: Adultery: Housewife Uses Charm To Stop Husband, But Failed!!! by cococandy(f): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
Instead of them to arrest the paedophile who's molesting secondary school age kids,she making charms to keep him. Twisted.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are We All Truly Cowards / Photo: Will You Allow Your Child To Rock This Hair Style ? / Should You Forgive Infidelity? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.