Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Neck Bone - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Neck Bone (395 Views)

A Father's Daunting Experience With A Traditional Bone Setter / Bumps On The Neck @ The Back Of The Head (picture) / Little Growths Around My Neck. Pls Help! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neck Bone by ximarro(m): 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hi guys, I believe I will get good answers from people in the house. A friend of mine while discussing with me in school about health, a healthy body n how to look and stay fresh, made a statement which according to him, he heard from someone else. He said "someone told me that if your neck bone still shows, it means you are not healthy or rather you are not eating well." sorry, I do not know the name the bone is called but I believe most of you will know the two long bones on both sides of the body close to the neck. Please what is the veracity of my friend's statement?
Re: Neck Bone by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 03, 2014
its called collar bone, while the central indentation (hollow) between the two is known as the suprasternal notch. its very common in young women, sport or athletic men and women. also found in those in the millitary.

(1) (Reply)

Learn And Advance On Any Course With Free Dvd Video Tutorials!!! / Difference Pretty Much Every Different Organ / Sickle Cell And Asthma Patient: Thank Your Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.