Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

I Need The Link To Download October 1 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Need The Link To Download October 1 (38069 Views)

Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ / Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas / Kunle Afolayan's Trailer for 'October 1' Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Link To Download October 1 by ify84(m): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pls help, October 1 trailer.... Direct link to download full size film. Thanks
Re: I Need The Link To Download October 1 by boofydon: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2014
Same here too! Its almost impossible to download any kunle afolayan's film online.

I don't know how he does it. He has an uncanny strategy of ensuring people only get to watch his films in a cinema. The "phone swap" I watched, on my laptop, had "AMAA consideration copy" boldly displayed on the screen likewise "Figurine".

My take? You'll have to wait for up to 6months before you can download a soft copy of the movie. cry
Re: I Need The Link To Download October 1 by ify84(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
boofydon:
Same here too! Its almost impossible to download any kunle afolayan's film online.

I don't know how he does it. He has an uncanny strategy of ensuring people only get to watch his films in a cinema. The "phone swap" I watched, on my laptop, had "AMAA consideration copy" boldly displayed on the screen likewise "Figurine".

My take? You'll have to wait for up to 6months before you can download a soft copy of the movie. cry

Alright o... Waiting
Re: I Need The Link To Download October 1 by MediaYogi: 3:51am On Dec 05, 2014
You can download tons of movies here www.downloadinghdmovies.com
Re: I Need The Link To Download October 1 by boofydon: 7:04am On Dec 05, 2014
MediaYogi:
You can download tons of movies here www.downloadinghdmovies.com
lol! How does this link help assuage the need to download October 1st movie?
Re: I Need The Link To Download October 1 by coninse: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
boofydon:

@boofydon, please where can I download the phone swap and october 1? I have been trying to download these movies to no avail.
Re: I Need The Link To Download October 1 by Macdove02(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
coninse:

@boofydon, please where can I download the phone swap and october 1? I have been trying to download these movies to no avail.
Phone swap is on DVD...shouldnt be more than 500 or you can check Irokotv, you should find both but u will have to subscribe first
Re: I Need The Link To Download October 1 by Macdove02(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
ify84:
Pls help, October 1 trailer.... Direct link to download full size film. Thanks
That's the only way he can make his money...If you cant go to the cinema to watch ..then wait patiently for the DVD release. I have it on my phone though but don't think there's any way to send it to you.
Re: I Need The Link To Download October 1 by ify84(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Macdove02:
That's the only way he can make his money...If you cant go to the cinema to watch ..then wait patiently for the DVD release. I have it on my phone though but don't think there's any way to send it to you.

If not for ur mb. . U for share am via watsapp naa or mail an attachment via Gmail... But, perhaps, u may be near me. .. I am in owerri. ..
Re: I Need The Link To Download October 1 by Macdove02(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
ify84:

If not for ur mb. . U for share am via watsapp naa or mail an attachment via Gmail... But, perhaps, u may be near me. .. I am in owerri. ..
Bro....i wish i can, 2.98G. And i am very far from you. I stay in Abuja. I heard the Dvds are out, dont know how true anyway but you can check around...October 1 is a good movie to see.
Re: I Need The Link To Download October 1 by ify84(m): 7:11am On Sep 28, 2015
Macdove02:
Bro....i wish i can, 2.98G. And i am very far from you. I stay in Abuja. I heard the Dvds are out, dont know how true anyway but you can check around...October 1 is a good movie to see.

Chisos... Approximately 3g.. . I will wait for the dvd... thnx

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier / Which Cartoon Do You Still Watch Now You're Grown Up, And Why? / BBNaija: “Cee-C Is Not A Virgin” – Tobi Bakre Reveals Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.